Chapter Nine

Harry's Pov

I woke up as I stared at his face noticing he was carrying me. I felt kind of embarassed as I looked at his face and had the urge to kiss him as I saw his soft pink lips. Louis opened the door as I suddenly closed my eyes as he laid me down onto the bed and kissed my forehead before leaving through the door. 

"Omg he kissed my forehead..." I whispered as I could not think of anything but him as I tossed and turned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning!" Niall came in, jumping into my lap. Asshole. 

"Why is it such a goodmoring my dear Demon?" I mumbled into my pillow. 

"Well for one, you're in Lou's bed-" I jumped up quickly. 

Wait, he put me in his bed? Where the hell did he sleep then?

"Where did he sleep then?" I asked quietly. 

"I didn't" A new voice called through the corridor, scaring Harry, but Niall was unfased. 

I gave Louis a look than turned towards Niall, and told him to get a move on.. that we'll talk later. After he left Louis sat on the bed. Sitting up, I grabbed his arm and pulled him down into my chest and wrapped the blankets around us. 

"What?" He ask suprised. 

"Sleep." Was all I said and doozed off with a fragial, but strong Louis in my arms.