1- The new pizzeria.

It's a beautiful day outside... In this western Calico ghost town, a man named Gyro Zeppeli was living there... He was kinda famous due to his himbo personality and the way he was dressed.. (I mean who wouldn't notice him!) and his best friend Johnny Joestar got the best idea ever to invite Gyro to this brand-new restaurant.

J: Hey Gyro my man I got such a great idea.. there's this new fancy pizzeria which just opened! If I remember well the name is Tonio Pizzeria I'm sure it's gonna be delicious my man!

G: Nyoho! That's such a good idea we should go there I'm all excited

 -He said that smiling brightly and showing his golden teeth saying GoGo Zeppeli!-

J: Should we go now? or do you want to go later... I think it will open in one hour if you want right now we can hang out and talk..   -he smiles back at gyro-

G: Sure! man... You are the best best friend I ever had johnny! 

-as he put his arm around johnny's shoulder/neck to show friendly affection-

Johnny and Gyro have been talking for hours about everything but now it was time to go to the pizzeria that had finally opened.. will it be good? will it be as good as Johnny said? The cowboy man was so excited!

G: so.. do you think it's now open..? I can't wait any longer nyoho!

J: I guess it's now open let's go inside Gyro! -He then grabs Gyro's hand and walks toward the El Tonio Pizzeria-

                                                           -End of Chapter 1-

Sorry if my English is bad I'm french and have dyslexia. I hope it's not so bad.

Oh, and it's a sarcastic story don't take it seriously, please!

Chapter 2 will arrive soon I promise I'm just lazy.. for the moment  OH AND.. disclaimer.. some chapters will be longer I promise.. but I'm allowed to do short chapters right?

                                                     - 

Himbo: Good-looking man with a "dumb" personality or a man who isn't that smart.

 Arataki itto is a himbo! (i love you itto <3)