1

Haseena was sitting on her chair while checking a file and she got a call. she picked it..

hm: hello???? ..... kon?

anubhav closed his eyes and tears started flowing from his eyes he was feeling peace after hearing his haseena's sweet voice which he was craving for long time. he did not make any noise he was just feeling the peace which his heart was getting from his haseena...

            she did not get any reply but suddenly she felt a heart to heart connection, she got up from her chair and said : aan.. anu.. anubhav...

anubhav after hearing his name from her sweet voice felt more peace & peaceful smile came on his face : haseena ji..

haseena closed her eyes and tears started flowing from her eyes too she too felt peace after hearing her name from him.. They both went silent for sometime and were just feeling the peace which they were craving from long time..

And then both together said : kaisi / kaise hai ap...?!

They both with tears in their eyes chuckled at their timings...

as: hj pehle toh hum apse bohttttt zyaadaaa badi wali mafii mangte hai... humne humari zindagi ke itne khoobsurat din mai apko akela chod diya wo bhi bina kuch apko kahe humne bohtt bada gunaah kiya hai.. hum boht dil se mafi mangte hai.. par abhi time nahi hai in sab baton ka hum sab apko vistaar se batayenge badme... par ap sabse pehle ek safe jagah jaiye kyuke apki jan ko khatra hai kyuke apke pass wo hard disk hai.. isliye plss ap koi safe jagah jaiye jald se jald...

haseena was hardly able to compose from what all he said as it was so much to know all of a sudden : par.. thane.. se safe jagah humare liye kiya.. hogi..

as hell worried & veryy concerned for her which was visible from his voice : nahi hj waha ap safe nahi hai pls koi aisi jagah jaiye jaha ka pta kisi ko na chale jaha apko koi galti se bhi na dhund paye.. plss jald se jald pahunchiye koi safe jagah...

hm felt so muchhh concern for her in his voice & understood the seriousness of the situation & without asking anymore questions said: ji.. anubhav hum nikalte hai yaha se aur koi safe jagah pahunchte hai.. jai hind..

as with so muchhh love & concern: hj... pls safe rahiyega apne ap ko ek kharoch bhi nahi ane dengi ap, meri amanat hai ap aur hum apni amanat par ek kharoch bhi bardash nahi krsakte puri zindagi beetani hai apke saath hume... i love uh hj pls apna khyal rakhiya ga aur jaldi safe jagah pahunchiye .. jai hind...  he said all these in one breathe as he was veryyy hell concerned for her & all these just came from his heart and then they ended the call as he wants his haseena to reach a safe place as fast as possible... haseena felt peace in her heart by hearing his heartfelt confession and by his immense concern for her...

She left the thana and then all that happened what happened in the show she was shot by mira and then came as urmila only she was not flirting with cheetah rest everything was same as the show and then same as the show anubhav entered while catching the flag and then as they both looked at eachother their eyes were filled with tears and they forgot the whole surrounding around them and were moving close to eachother still holding the flag in their hands distance between them were getting less they two were lost in eachother's eyes which were only depicting true love for eachother... mpt too thought that she is their maddamsir & not urmila by seeing anuseena like that but then removed this thought and they also got shocked by seeing anubhav all of a sudden & went towards anuseena and intrupted them & made them come out from their world..

      And then same as the show anubhav was waiting for haseena in her cabin.. ks entered..

ks : bhaiya kese hai ap? aur ap achanak yaha kese? aur apka mission! aur apko kahi chot whot toh nahi ayii..

anubhav caressed her cheek and with a smile said : bhehna behna shant dekhiye hum theek hai bilkul hume kuch nahi howa hai hum theek hai bilkul aur wese bhi hum ks ke bhai hai hume kese kuch hosakta hai.. and they both chuckled a little.. and they hugged then after they came out from the hug.. he asked,

as: bhehna hj kaha hai? .. unhe bulaiye na..

ks: bhaiya.. wo.. wo darasal...

as: ji bhehna boliye.. ap itna hichkicha kyu rahi hai aur unhe bulaiye na....

ks: bhaiya.. wo..

      And then suddenly haseena entered and as soon as anubhav saw her he took her in a bone crashing hug as he was craving for his haseena for soo longg and haseena was shocked by his sudden action that to infront of ks but later his loving embrace made her  hug him back as she too was craving for him for so long... They two just forgot everything and their hearts were at peace after a long time. Their eyes were closed and both were having a peaceful smile on their faces... ks again felt that she is her ms amd this is the beautiful couple anuseena.. but again she removed this thought and assuming her as urmila she intrupted them and made them come out of their world...

ks : bhaiyaa... bhaiyaa..

as: haa haa boliye kiya howa hai bhehna ap chilla kyu rahi hai .?

ks: wo ap sunn nahi rahe the isliye..

as: ohh acha... achaa bhehna hume hj ke saath akele mai thoda samay chahiye.. toh kiya ap plss hume aur hj ko..

ks: bhaiya ap jo sonch rahe hai wo wese nahi hai.. mtlb apko... jo dikhai deraha hai wo wo nahi hai jo ap smjh rahe hai.

as : kiya keh rahi hai bhehna aur pls hum kiya badme baat krsakte hai.. plss hume hj ke saath...

ks intrupted him : bhaiya ap galat samjh rahe hai.. aur tum.. aa.. mera mtlb haii ap yaha kiya kr rahi hai..

hm: hum yaha kiya kr rahe hai! ks ye humara cabin hai ap yaha kiya kr rahi hai..

ks was abt to say something..

hm: bahar jaiye..

ks : haa?

hm: ks humare cabin se bahar jaiye..

ks was abt to say something but as said,

as: bhena plsss..

so ks left from the cabin but she stood outside the cabin only with pj after she left, anubhav with so much love in his eyes cupped her face & kissed haseena's forehead and kept his lips for sometime on her forehead only... Both their eyes were closed & their were feeling peace.. After the deep loving forehead kiss anubhav again took her into a tight hug, haseena too hugged him..

        Anubhav was loosing his control he was not able to resist her anymore, all his emotions his intense love for her, his care & concern for her, his fear of loosing her and now seeing his love haseena infront of him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        Anubhav was loosing his control he was not able to resist her anymore, all his emotions his intense love for her, his care & concern for her, his fear of loosing her and now seeing his love haseena infront of him. Anubhav totally forgot everything as he was very happy and in peace. he started snuggling into her neck . His hot breath and lips on her neck made chills run down her spine. he was snuggling more deeper and deeper now haseena was also not able to resist him anymore her hands started moving in his hairs... Both were feeling peace close to each other & anubhav started giving open mouth kisses on her neck, haseena clutches his hair. both were getting the peace which they were craving for from so long, neither of them wanted to leave eachother and wanted to stay like this only close to eachother..

 Forever perfect peace❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें