7

So the days were passing even after knowing that she is their ms they were acting like she is urmila.... anubhav has totally forgot about the hard disk, he was not being able to process haseena's death.. His heart was still not agreeing that his haseena has left him forever because he was still feeling her ehsas...
haseena was still not able to say him the truth even after seeing him so desperate for her because ajay's eyes were always on anubhav..

      And then one day 2 goons pointed gun towards haseena ( wo wala scene jab anubhav un dono goons ko shoot krdeta hai) aur goons, guns ko dekhar market mai bhagdhad mach gayi ajay anubhav ka uss samay bhi peecha hi kr raha tha par baghdadh ki wajh se anubhav uski nazar mai nahi reh paya....

      wahi same scene hota hai anubhav haseena ko bachata hai haseena anubhav ko bachati hai aur anubhav un gundo ko goli mar deta hai... aur jaise ke uska ek haath already haseena ke waist pe hota hai wo dusra haath bhi rakh deta hai aur haseena ko apne aur khareeb krleta hai and both with tears were deeply looking into eachother's eyes and both said together ; ap theek hai? anubhav kept his one hand on haseena's nape of neck and joined their foreheads and pulled her more closer and both closed their eyes as they felt peace & got relaxed as their loved one is safe... haseena realized that ajay is not here now because of the baghdad but he would be here soon while finding anubhav so she while composing herself said,

hm : aa... mai kese thik nahi hogi mere chiku tune bachaya na merku ekdum hero mafic entry lekar..

as: apne bhi toh hume bachaya bilkul heroine mafik hj ..

hm: mai.. teri hj nahi hai mai urmila hai..

as: ap kitna bhi humse sach chupa le hum apke ehsas ko ache se pehchante hai and as there foreheads were touching till now he then moved towards her ear and their eyes were still close only and he said, aur agar ap meri haseena nahi hai toh apko toh farq nahi padna chahiya tha par apke ankhon mai mujhe khone ka dar kyu tha?

hm: tu.. tune mujhe bachaya toh. maine bhi tujhe bachaliye.. aur mujhe kyu koi farq padega, meri.. ankhon mai tereko khone ka koi darr nahi tha.. wo toh mai bass goli, chaku bandook se dari howi thi..      
( khuleaam jhoot kyuke hm kabhi goli,
bandook ya chaku se nahi dar sakti wo anubhav ko lekar hi dar gayi thi )

anubhav moved towards her neck his lips and hot breathe on her neck gave her peace and he was saying : acha toh phir apko toh koi farq nahi padta nai agar wo chaku mere dil ke aar paar chala jata, kyuke apko toh mujhe khone ka dar nahi hai..

        By only hearing this, the fear of loosing him rose in her & tears flowed from her eyes and as her hands were on his chest she clutches his shirt tightly not wanting to lose him... anubhav pulled her more close and snuggled more into her..They were feeling peace close to each other but
their peace got disturbed by a phone ring..

      She moved back from him as she heard her phone ringing it was ajay's but obviously she could not say him that so she said : aa... wo chatak chandni ka phone hoga wo dhund rahi hogi merku.. toh mai chalti hai phir... and he was looking at her going figure and tears formed in his eyes he closed his eyes and turned and then haseena turned to look at him and tears formed in her eyes too she too closed her eyes and again turned and she was not in a mood to talk with anyone but she picked his phone thinking maybe he has seen what just happened and must be thinking that i have spelled the truth which i have not so she picked...

ab : hm kaha hai ap yaha market mai goliya chalne ki awaaz aayi ap theek toh hai... mai anubhav ka peecha hi kr raha tha par baghdad ki wajh se mai uspar nazar nahi rakh paya...

hm: hum theek hai sir abhi thane hi ja rahe hai.. kuch update milegi toh apko inform karenge... as he did not saw anything so there was nothing to clarify him that she did not spell the truth she thought & she ended the call as fast as possible as she was not in a mood to talk with anyone right now..

 Forever perfect peace❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें