Part 13

The island soon disappeared into the fog as we sailed away. Walking into the kitchen I saw Sanji preparing lunch.

Walking up to him I asked. "Do you need any help?"

"No my lovely (y/n)." He answered.

Walking out, I headed towards the Navoratshion room. 

Knocking on the door, Nami answered. "Yes, come in."

I quietly open the door and close it gently behind me.

"Hey Nami, I was just wondering when we would be landing on the next island." 

"Why so eager?" She asked grinning.

"I'm just really excited to go and we only spent three days at our last stop." I answered smiling.

"The next island is only about one day away, so not that far. Do keep in mind that the log pose will take longer on this island." She said.

"How long?" I asked.

"About one week." She answered.

I thanked her and left. 'One week huh, I hope the island's beautiful.' Daydreaming I didn't notice the sitting man in front of me.

I tripped over him causing both of us to let out a yelp.

"Oww... Usopp? I am soo sorry, I didn't see you." I apologised.

"It's ok. What were you like dreaming or something, to be able not to see a full-grown man?" He asked.

"Actually yeah, I was." I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

 He laughed at my statement, apologising again I helped him up. I kept apologising until I was called away by a nervous Captain.

"Hey, Luffy, what's up?" I asked confused.

"Are we... Like a...Thing?" Luffy asked blushing.

This statement made me blush, not able to answer he soon became worried.

"Do you not like me? Did you think it was a one-night stand or something?" Luffy asked.

"No, no, nothing like that it's... Just, I... Umm, well... I've never had a boyfriend." I confessed.

'Luffy's going to think I'm a total loser now.' I looked up at my Captain who was staring, looking back down I started to walk away feeling embarrassed, but Luffy hugged me from behind.

"I've never had a girlfriend." He said giggling.

Turning around I hugged him back, happy that he didn't think I was weird. Our hug was cut short by Sanji screaming "FOODS READY!!" At this Luffy immanently let go and ran to go stuff his face with food. 'I'm not really hungry, I'll just skip lunch today.' Walking away from the spot I had been standing in, I walked around to find a place to sit. Once again Zoro was training, I walked over and sat down.