Chapter 000 - explanations about the Au

Origin:

Jour Thames was a half fairy and half angel.
So Cale is a half angel-fairy and half human.

The angel is more dominant then the fairy and human. The fairy is more dominant over the human. The human is the weaker gene, so he is as strong as a real angle-fairy. Has angel wings, but his wings sparkle like a fairy.

Can talk to and see elementals and spirits.
Naturally, he has a strong plate.
He's naturally very beautiful.

Angels (in this au) live for 5,000 - 7,500 years before they have to make a choice.
1. To stay on land ( the mortal world)
2. To become a spirit.
3. To become a guardian (to become a protector/To protect someone) and (only the person or people that they are protecting can see them)
4.To become a servant (a servant of a god)
5.To reincarnate (As a human/animal/or anything) (with or without memories)
6. Become a Demi-god (but has to pass a test)
7. Go to eternal rest (sleep forever)
Or other choices

(More can be learned later today on)

Kim Roksu:

He does exist. A kid version of his soul is in cale's body. (Can change to adult or teen to.) Krs looks like a kid. Cale has control over his body though. (Like a ancient power but in his soul)
He's like apart of Cale. Can take control of Cale if something happens or if Cale wants him to.

Thanks to KRS, Cale has krs's ancient powers and abilities. So KRS is marked as only 1 ancient power, but Cale can hear all of the ancient powers in KRS, and can talk to krs. Whenever Cale is asleep, he gets krs's memories or talks to krs and the others. (He can also talk to raon in his dreams and see Krs)

Krs is from tcf. After defeating white star... He died. Let's just say.. Raon was about to keep his promise. (If you know what I mean) The GoD had to step in (was forced since they also tried to kill him.) and told them about 'the deal.' GoD also told them that he would let Cale go to another world in a spirit form that is like an ancient power. They were pretty reluctant until they were told that they could talk to him. They would also be able to talk to the Cale in this world to. (In his dreams) They can also see them (krs and Cale) through communication devices.

(I honestly don't know what's happening in the explanation too so. But if you have any questions about what happened to krs then ask here.)

Anything they want to give to Cale and krs goes to the super rock villa.

(More can be learned later on in the story.)

Power/abilities:

Wings:
he can take feathers out of his wings and make them harder than steel.

Shapeshift:
He can make himself small like a kid or big like a adult. He can also make himself female to. (Likes to stay in kid form)

Magic:
He can use magic. Can't be detected. Strong than dragons.

Regeneration:
It came with the angel thing

Super strength:
Strong than average humans. It comes with both the angel and fairy thing

Fairy dust/powder:
There are different types. The first two are the strongest.
Sleep powder: can make anything sleep. Even dragons would pass out because of it. (Stronger when inhaled)
Growth powder: it helps plants grow. (All?)
Purification dust: can purify and poison and dead mana.
Poison powder: basically poison (any) (stronger when inhaled.)
Healing dust: Can heal (anything) can't put body parts together.

(More can be learned later on)

Past:

After Jour died, Cale would sneak out more often. He would usually tell Ron though. He would go to the forest of darkness most of the times. (His presence is hidden so CH can't sense him) (monsters stay away from Cale). He would talk to the tcf people there.