Chapter 004 - finally here

Everyone else other than Cale, Ron, and Vicross.
Ron was shocked, but it wasn't as bad as the others.

Meanwhile...

Cale finally started too understand how he felt those past 4 years since Eun started talking to him in his dreams. It wasn't like he completely understood, but he knew it was something similar too.

Happiness

Joy

And

Excitement

That was probably what that fuzzy feeling in his was all this time.

*flashback*

"Such an annoying kid, you're lucky that you're useful."

"Hurry up and get over here, you damn brat!"

"Haa... why did I get stuck watching you."

"Start."

"Go to sleep."

"Come."

"Sit."

Even when they insulted me, I still listened. I had no choice but to.

Even when...

Even when there was this voice in my head.

It definitely wasn't kim rok soo's...

It sounded like... My voice.
It constantly repeated...

"It's your fault."

"It's all your fault."

"It's because of you that she died."

"Your fault."

Whenever I heard that voice, it made me feel weird, and not in a good way.

At times i felt like it was telling the truth.

'Yes, all of this is true.'

Even though I didn't understand what it meant, or who it was talking about.

I also started repeating what it said.

'It's my fault.'

'It's all my fault.'

'It's because of me that she died.'

'My fau-'

"It's not your fault!!!" Both krs and Raon yelled.

(A/N): Both of them couldn't stand listening to what Cale said. I know you guys would've also gotten annoyed if this continued for a long time too.
Of course, Cale couldn't really understand that.

"Who..." Looking towards the small dragon, I spoke in a bit of a shock tone.

Krs's expression became a bit panicked before relaxing right away.
"This is... Eun Miru Thames."
(If you guys give me a better name, I'll be happy to use it. I was trying to go with free but I had to settle with kindness. Eun = Kindness)

Oddly enough that last word felt familiar.

Thames

Thames

Thames...

*flashback end*

'Thames..'

"A-a dragon..." The rossy woman was obviously shocked. Why was it shocking though???

The others seemed shocked to, except for Ron of course.

Eun slowly looked around at the others. Only to give them a look of suspicion. "Who are these people little fairy."

"...They... Had help... they're nice..." Eun's gaze visibly soften at that...

Eun went back to the happy expression he had earlier. Of course he would, he finally got to meet his savior! If those guys tried to take his fairy away, then he would just have to get rid of them. As simple as apple pie.

"Ron... everyone, let's go inside." Cale's tone suddenly did a 180. 

Eun immediately recognized this tone.
(He was also a bit sad that he couldn't talk to Cale for a while longer.)

"Rok Soo Hyung." This time it was rok soo in control of the body.

BUT WHY SO SUDDENLY!?

__________________________________________________

I'll be honest, I was surprised that people would actually like this. I was ready to drop it, but more people started to come.

I then remembered chanting. "I should've made this a one shot. I should've made this a one shot.  I should've made this a f**king one shot. I should've made this one of those long a** f**king one shots..."

Then that gave me I idea. It gave me a idea for a modern one shot.
No spoilers for that though.

But never in my life, have I been as grateful as I am this month for google docs.
I found out I could just copy and paste my google docs and work on them at school. (Except for reactions and other stuff like the tortured one.)
How convent.
Then when I'm alone and have no motivation to type or write, I can just voice record.

Sorry for the rambling and the short chapter.

Not really sorry for the short chapter, short chapters usually makes one more excited or sad. Something like that.

Posted on 9/18/22 at 10:27
Words : 687
Thanks for reading