Chapter 001 - Prologue

About 10 years ago there was a incident in the Henituse territory. it was about 2 years after the count married the new countess. The first born of the count disappeared without a trace.

That's right, he just disappeared.

The reason is unknown till this day... But! People said the it was probably because he started acting like a brat.
Others said different things, but that was the main conclusion.

This caused children of all kinds to be afraid. It became a good way for kids to listen to. By saying..

"You should listen or the demons would come and get you!"

Or

"If you are naughty, the evil demon will globule you up leaving no trace!"

Yup, that's right. They said demons, or others would say.

"Be good or the wicked dragon would come."

There were all shorts of tales like that. It did help kids become good though. There was a lot of negative thoughts about the wicked dragon for obvious reasons.

Moving on back to the main story...

Some thought that he deserved what happened to him. Even though he was just a child. (For some reason)

Others thought, "He was just a child, he didn't deserve that fate."

A few even thought that he ran away from home!

But what about his family? Well it took big negative effect on them. The count kept searching for 5 years!! But it took a even bigger effect on two servants. They still haven't given up yet.

...

Such a cruel world huh.

Why was that child taken anyways?

Or was he even taken in the first place?

What was he really like to begin with?

Will we ever find out?

...

Though... there's is one thing that can be told about him.. his name.... His name is...'

Cale Henituse

Or you could say..

C̵̪͖̕ạ̶͗l̶̤͂̑ë̵̘ ̸̮̇Ṯ̵͝h̶̖͝ȃ̵̟̥̽m̶͉̤̓̿e̴̺͠͝s̸̘̀͝