The Fabled Sleepover

Before they were dating because more sauce

Again more kissing scenes. I'm apparently good at writing them lol

The club was over at Milly's house for a sleepover. The whole club, even Jake. Which was a pleasant surprise. They were all sitting in what Milly called a "kindy circle" on the floor in her room, trying to find out what to do. They all sat in silence, thinking.

Suddenly Milly yelled, "AHA!" Everyone looked up at her, confused. "Truth or dare!"

Zander groaned, putting the back of his hand to his forehead, delicately only barely brushing it like a damsel in distress. "Why are you so obsessed with that?"

"I'm not obsessed. Do you have any better ideas?" the fuchsia haired girl defended herself.

"Fine... only if Luke agrees." he sniffed, looking to his childhood friend, who was leaning his head on a hand that rested on top of his folded legs. He looked like he was on the verge of sleep. "Luke?"

The auburn haired boy's head snapped up, and he almost toppled backwards. "H-huh?" he stammered, looking at his best friend in surprise. The mentioned raised an eyebrow.

"Would you agree to playing Truth or Dare?" Zander asked.

"Yeah, that would be fun, Zan." Luke responded, trying not to yawn and he spoke. He leaned his head on Zander's shoulder, fighting not to close his eyes too.

The grape blushed at the contact, but he shook it off and frowned. "Okay, we're playing then. If nobody else complains?" he added, looking hopefully around their circle for protesters. No one objected. He sighed.

"Okay! Hailey, truth or dare?" Milly chirped, looking at the teal haired girl.

"Dare." she responded bravely.

A mischievous smile appeared on Milly's face, and she said, "Go spend seven minutes with Jake in that closet."

The club president's face turned a light shade of pink. "What?! I thought this was truth or dare, not seven minutes in heaven-"

"You think this will be heaven? How sweet, princess." Jake teased, making Hailey's face turn a more vivid shade. He chuckled, standing and following her as she stomped into the closet.

"Okay," Milly said with a grin, rubbing her hands together. "Luke, truth or-"

"Nuh-uh." Zander waggled a finger at her. "It's Sean's turn. You can't go twice."

"She can have my turn." the DJ shrugged.

"Has to be more formal," Milly suggested, gesturing for him to do it again.

Sean made a face. "I, Sean Everett, give Millicent Brooks my turn at truth or dare this night."

"Fine," sighed the pianist, rolling his eyes.

"Luke, truth or dare?" the youngest asked brightly.

"Dare," Luke murmured from where his face was now buried in Zander's neck.

"Uhhh..." Milly thought for a moment. "Uuhhh... make out with Zander? I don't know."

"WHAT?" Zander practically shrieked, sitting bolt upright. His face was unbelievably red.

Luke, whose mind was not really all there at the moment due to sleep deprivation, sat up from where he was, grabbing Zander's shoulders and smashing their lips together.

"MMmpH-" Zander protested in absolute shock, his cheeks turning a vivid, bright shade of vermillion before his eyes closed and he melted into the kiss. Luke basically hugged him, Zander returning the action as their mouths kept overlapping.