big sad

I hate wasting time, if you read the description you know what happening if you don't well then🤷🏾‍♀️
-------------------------------------------

You walk into your mother's room, itching to ask her a very important question, you felt you would explode if you didn't ask! So with that you quickly walked up to your mother, who was lying in bed with her reading glasses on reading 'Harry Potter' she had been fascinated when she saw the movies and immediately wanted to read the books, but that's a story for another time. Your mother looks up at you when you sit on the edge of her bed, she takes off her reading glasses with a soft smile, "hello my little minnow" she says gently, making you giggle, "hello mama" you say smiling big, "what can I help you with dear" your mother says still with that soft smile on her face, gaining a slightly more serious face, you watch as your mother's smile drops just in the slightest bit before rising again, "mom" you say "what was it like..." You pause trying to find the right words, "what was it like when you had... Me?" Your mom looks at her bed deathly silent. She says "it was not a good time for me minnow" you frown and ask, " so- so was I a mistake? " your mother's head snaps up, "dear god no! Minnow you were my saving grace!" You stare at her, wishing for her to elaborate, she looks at you already knowing what you want and smiles at you lovingly and says "I will tell you the story minnow but be warned, it is not a happy one. In the beginning of course" you smile at that and she tells you to "scooch in, cuddle close" quoting one of your favorite movies, you giggle at that and do as she says cuddling up to her, you look up at her as she begins her story. "Well minnow this starts when I was 18, we were always pretty poor so I could never really get anything I wanted as a child but thankfully my mama saved up enough to be able to send me here, to America. Now I spoke little English so getting a job was very hard I worked multiple jobs but the first ever job I got, I was a waitress I worked day and night for years just to save up enough to get a good education, I graduated college when I was 24 I could speak English well and finally I got a job as an assistant for this big time CEO now he was getting old so when he paid, he paid big, sadly he passed after 3 years of me working there, but I had saved up enough to get me a home! And I strangely didn't find any men or women attractive but I new I wanted kids so I went to an obgyn and they helped me have you and even though I was well off, before I had you I was strongly homesick and fell into a deep depression because of it, but then I got pregnant with you, you were and are my saviour, when I felt alone I remembered that I had you and that you were all I needed" she starts choking up "And then you were born and when I held you I knew-" tears start cascading down her face " I knew that everything would be okay now that I had you" she looks down at you only to see you with tears rushing down your face, she hugs you tight and says strongly "my life is so good because I have you in it, so no, mi Vida your not a mistake, you never will be, you are the opposite in fact. You are my greatest accomplishment and I will always be so happy that I have you in my life, don't ever doubt my love for you but if you do, just come right here and I'll be there to remind you" at this point your both sobbing holding each other, you fall asleep, but before your fully asleep you hear her whisper "I love you my little minnow, don't you ever doubt it" she kisses your forehead, and you fall into a deep, peaceful sleep, warm and content.

YAY IT'S OVER I CRIED THINKING OF THIS SO ENJOY MIS PEQUEÑOS Y HERMOSOS 😉

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ