Chapter II

I woke up the next day qnd proceeded to get up and change into proper- well what I call proper clothing. I dressed into an Ice Nine Kills shirt with a black skirt. Black and red leggings and my Freddy Kruger converses. I wore my black and red contacts and fixed my hair. Did a few bumps and smoked a few bowls and a cigarette. I reloaded my bowl for later. I grabbed my book and things and left for the cemetery. On my way, I took in the morning as I walked on the sidewalk. Then I heard a yell towards my way. I stopped to investigate. My eyes skimmed the area of the voices location until I spotted a familiar face. I smiled as the girl from the library come forward to my destination.

"HI there! Whacha up to?"

I smiled once more as I began to speak. "Hey library girl. I'm just on my way to read in the cemetery. "

She gave a smile. "Can I tag along?" She asked anticipating my answer.

I shrugged and started walking trying not to reveal my smile. We walked to the old cemetery and intered as I led the way to my spot. Once there, I took an old quilt out of my bag and spread it out for us to sit on. We both chose a place to reside and I got my book out. I curiously observed as she took her book out of her perse and opened it to the marked page. We both commenced reading our tales. I little while later I looked around then grabbed my pipe out and good a hit. I held it in as I offered it to her. She smiled and gracefully ook a hit as well. We passed it to each other a few more times and then I put it up. With unspoken words the whole time we continued reading our novels. Another hour went by and it took the pipe back out. We smoked until it was cashed. I put it up and lit us both a cigarette. I handed her one as I took a drag off of my own still with unspoken words. Another 30 minutes pass and I hear her stomach growl. I smiled. I then closed my book after finding a good stopping point and rose up. I reached my hand out for hers as she took it. I helped her up and we shook out the quilt and folded it. Once everything was back in order, I gestured to follow me. We made our way out of the cemetery and slowly walked to my place. I opened the door to my car and she smiled as she slid in. I closed her door and got in on the other side. I put the key in and turned it to on. I hit the ignition toggleswitch as my car came to life. I rolled the windows down and searched through my playlist. Welcome to horrorwood it was. We left the driveway and headed to our badass local diner. I rolled the windows up and we went inside and set at a coffin Boothe. Neenah, our waitress walks up.

"Hey Anthica. How are things been since you moved here?"

"It's been Ok. Just going to the cemetery and to the library. Nothing much more."

"Well I see you made a new friend."

"HI. I'm Jaycee."

"Hi. Cee. I'm Neenah."

She gave a smile and a nod.

"How's KD?" I asked.

"KD is doing great. She's probably help the museum with our latest find."

"You girls still finding g things?"

"Yes. This one though, I can't reveal it. Let's just say it will be historical for this small town."

"Wow. That big huh?"

"Ok. Remember me telling about the stocks and bonds she found and we claimed that was worth almost one trillion dollars?"