Chapter III

The next morning I was awoken by Sally tossing and making noises. I turned to her and put my hand gently on her shoulder and whispered her name. She came to disoriented looked around frantically until her eyes met mine. Relieved, her smile after taking a deep breath. I reminded her that she was safe now.

"That may be, but I'll be haunted for a long time to come."

I understood, because I'm still haunted of my dark past. I gave her a nod and stood.

"We should get ready." I announced.

I went through my things and found some clothes for us to wear. I took mine to the bathroom so we could both change in privacy.  I few moments later, I heard a faint knock qt the bathroom door.

"You can come in."

She opened the door and handed my phone to me.

"It was ringing."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

She smiled as I looked to see who called. It was Jay. I called him back.

"You rang fam?"

"Yeah. I was just giving you a wake up call."

"Thanks fam. We are already dressed. We are about to spark a joint while we wait."

"Ok Lil ninja. We will be by in 30 minutes to pick you up."

"Ok fam. Sounds good. We'll  be waiting."

"Shit fam. Sounds like a plan. Whoop whoop!"

'Whoop whoop!"

We hung up and I sparked up that joint. She and I passed it over qnd over until it was gone. We then headed down stairs and ate a little something before we stepped outside to smoke while waiting on Jay and Reese. Not too long after, they showed up and we left with them to KD and Neenah's. Once there they parked and we all hopped out. We went in and up to KD and Neenah's attic room.

"What's up fam? Get a faygo and have a seat. Sally and I grabbed the feshnees and sat down. Neenah lit a few blunts and passed them out. Then lit a few more. Se sat there blazing while everything was explained to us. KD spoke up.

"Now girls. Down flip shit when you see what's about to be shown. Oh and this stays in between us the bank and the museum. Museum will get a percentage of our findings qnd the rest will be put in the bank. Not including what we will put out."

KD chimed in.

"Dest and Jenn will show you the ropes while the rest of us will be working ING and making the necessary phone calls."

"Ok. Once we are finished blazing, we will get to it. There's so damn muched to do. I'll call the bank qnd let them know that you two are put on pay roll. Not to flipp shit when you take your share of today to the bank."

We nodded out heads and followed everyone back down stairs. They led us to what looked to to be a study or library of some sort. The opened the wall qnd in we went. Walking through a maze of corridors and passageways. Intill we made it to a what appeared to be a massive room.  I couldn't even begto describe it. It was nowhere near emptied either. There were books statues artwork jewels gold trunks old ship cannons. That doesn't even begin to describe a percentage of it all. I felt light-headed. I began to sway until there was nothing. Minutes later KD was wiping me with a cool danp cloth and everyone surrounded me. I set up and asked what happened.