Chapter IV

I drove us to an awesome all-you-can-eat restaurant.  We got out. I led the way inside where we were greated by a sitter. We followed him to a Boothe where we were seated. He took our drink orders and I motioned to her to follow me. We made it to the hot lines and I grabbed us plates. I told her to get what she wanted. We started piling our plates full of various different foods then set back down at our Boothe. Our drinks were already place at our spots and we dug in. I watched as she attached her food and ate fast. She must've been hungry.

"Slow down hun. You can got back up as many times qs you want."

She stopped for a sec and looked at her half finished plate.

"I guess I didn't know how hungry I am."

I giggled.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from. We still have desert after we eat all we want!"

She smiled and nodded.  Then continued to eat. She ate an unbelievable 5 full plates before going to get some desert. I could only eat 2 plates before I got desert. Afterward we sat there letting our stomachs settle.  Then I spoke up.

"Let's go to the mall. Want to go to the mall?"

She nodded her head yes with a smile. We decided to get up and pay. I left a $34 tip. Out the door we walked and into the car. She spun me around and hugged me then got in the car. It happened so fast I had no time to react. I stood there for a few seconds then hopped in. I closed the door and cranked the car. I asked her if she wanted a smoke. She smiled. I took two out and lit them. She took one and I smoked on the other one. We rolled the window half down and turned the AC on. She turned on classic Sum 41. We sat and jammed out while we smoked. Then I drove us to the mall. We arrived and made it inside to the alternative department. I let her get what ever she wanted. It was so cute watching her go ham in the department. I picked out some new body jewelry, Halloween contacts, and new hair color. She also picked out a new hair color as well. Once we were finished we checked out and I payed for everything. Then we hit the electronic store. I bought her a new laptop, and whatever else she wanted.  We then went to the bathroom care store. We got new shampoos, conditioners, body scubs and anything else we could think of. I looked down and realized she needed new shoes so we went and got her like five different pairs of shoes. Then we were ready to leave. So we drove back home and took everything inside to my room. We put everything away and decided that it was naptime. But not before we smoked a few bowls. We lay down in bed and she put a playlist of Angel Vivaldi to play. Before I knew it. I was out for the count. I must've been tired. We must've slept till morning.  I woke up wrapped in my blanket and and to find Sally shivering in her sleep. I unwavled the blanket from around me and covered te both of us. I then pulled her into my arms wrapping my legs around her as well. She finally stopped shaking and I fell back to sleep. Soon after, my alarm started playing on my phone. I reached for it and hit snooze. I lay there still holding her until my alarm went off again.this time after I turned it off, I hugged her and gently woke her up.

"Time to get up and get ready."

We both stretched out and yawned . Then got up. She ran to the bathroom. I guess she had to go bad.  I waited for her to get finished then I used it myself.  I washed the sleepy off of my face and returned to my room. We both dressed for the day and smoked a few bowls until we were baked. Then we lit two cigarettes and went to the car and left for the mansion. We went in and up to the attic where everyone was. Got us a Faygo us sat.

"Morning yall."

"Good morning we all said back to Neenah and KD."

She passed us all a fat blunt then we all sparked up. While ICP was being played in the background. Sally put her arm in my lap while Neenah began to speak.