the scars you left [ bokuaka ending ]

Bokuto was in their private room, runmaging the closet and he view the video that Tsukishima gave him. He's really interested of what Akaashi looks like when he wears this clothing he saw at the closet.

"I wonder what Akaashi looks like when he wears this kind of clothes."

Bokuto hears some footsteps coming from this room, he went back to the bed and sitting there like he's trying to calm down because he's nervous. The door opens and Akaashi went inside, Bokuto was shocked and Akaashi hugs him.

"Koutarou..."

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I choose you than Kuroo."

"But you loved him right? Aren't you fooling yourself?"

"This is final, I choose you because I still love you even if I fall from him."

"Bokuto Keiji, will you be mine forever?"

"Yes."

"Though we were already married."

"Kou..."

"Hmm?"

Akaashi stares to Bokuto like he means something, Bokuto snapped out of it and he went to the closet.

"Wait Kou-"

Akaashi was flustered when Bokuto shows the clothing that he tries to wear and also he holds a choker.

"You like this, don't you?"

"I-"

"Come here, I'll help you to wear this clothes."

"Mhmkay."

Bokuto helps Akaashi to dress himself, when he finally dressed him...he's staring at him because he's too perfect to wear this kind of clothes.

"Keiji I-"

"How do I look?"

"You look...perfect."

"I-"

Bokuto starts kissing Akaashi through his lips and he carries him to the bed. He stares to his lover as if he was too ravishing from the clothes he's wearing.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?"

"Keiji, you're only mine...mine and mine alone."

"Yes Koutarou, I'm yours...yours and yours only."

Akaashi smiles to Bokuto and he caresses his cheek. He returns his kisses and his tongue engulfing Bokuto's tongue like craving for his lust.

"Keiji..."

"Hmm?"

"Let me take over you."

"Koutarou..."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Bokuto take over Akaashi and he's starting to bite his ears; neck and he also licking and sucking them. Akaashi can't bear his animalistic way, he loves being violated and submissive. Bokuto grope Akaashi's thighs as he tease him to beg for more.

"Koutarou..."

"Yes?"

"Please..."

"Beg for me Keiji, tell me."

"I want more, please Koutarou."

"I can't hear you, shout my name and I'll give you what you desire."

"Koutarou I want more of you, please do what you want from me."

"Do you like being violated?"

"Yes."

"Prepare yourself."

Bokuto teased Akaashi so he traced his fingers into his hole, he placed it in one and then two fingers. Followed by his three fingers, Akaashi whimped and moans in pleasure as if he can't endure the temptation.

"Koutarou...ahh~"

"You came but its not my cock yet, do you really want it?"

"Please Koutarou..."

"What is it?"

"Plunge your cock inside me."

"With pleasure, my love."

Bokuto inserts his member to Akaashi's hole, he starts to the tip and Akaashi reacted much. After that, he desperately enters his hole...Akaashi whimpers and moans loudly as if fits his cock into his hole.

"Mhmaah~"

"You feel better?"

"Mhm..."

"It's going to be painful, I'll do rough...is it ok with you?"

"I'm fine Kou, I'll endure it...please dominate me."

Bokuto continues to thrust harder on Akaashi as his voice echoed in their private room. Akaashi doesn't care if someone would hear them as long as he's satisfied and not letting go from Bokuto. By Bokuto's charm, Akaashi still fall from his ecstacy...his lust is like a drug that can't resist. Akaashi closed his eyes and feel the burning sensation from Bokuto's non-stopping thrusts from his gaping hole. Bokuto reaches his limit and his love juices came inside to Akaashi's hole. Bokuto hugs Akaashi and he lies beside him in bed, staring at his extravagant beauty from his lover.

"You are really so beautiful."

"Koutarou..."

"Yes?"

"Please don't leave me again."

"I won't."

Bokuto once kissed Akaashi again to his lips and they slept together in their bed, but before that he texted Kuroo.

"Akaashi chose me."

Kuroo read Bokuto's message and he felt sad, he decided to do something just to move on. When the couple wakes up, they went to the bar and visit Kuroo.

"How's your night?"

"It's memorable bro."

"I'm glad that you both together again."

"Kuroo..."

"Yes 'Kaashi?"

"I hope one day there's someone to love you, thank you again for being here for me."

"Anything for you 'Kaashi, if he leaves you again I'll grab you from him instantly."

"It won't happen again bro, Keiji's mine."

"Ok, if you say so."