the scars you left (part 2)

"Kaashi..."

"Kuroo you're drunk again."

"We always doing this."

"Kuroo please, stop drinking already."

"Kaashi, you're still mine...even if Bokuto comes back."

"Can you say it when he's here?"

"Nah, I don't think he'll come back for you."

"Kuroo Tetsurou, how dare you!"

Kuroo roughly holds his grip to Akaashi's wrist and harshly bitting and licking his neck and ears.

"You really want this don't you? You fucking bitch, I'm here and yet you still think of him."

"Kuroo please..."

"Can you completely forget him?"

"Kuroo...I can't do that."

Kuroo did advanced his moves and Akaashi can't help it. Kuroo aggressively touches everything in Akaashi's body and he removes his shirt. He played Akaashi's nipples and the other he licked and sucked in it.

"Kuroo...ahh~"

"Yes...moan for me 'Kaashi, I'll make you satisfy more than Bokuto."

"Kuroo..."

Akaashi pleaded more and Kuroo continues it, his cock was throbbing. Kuroo unzipped his pants and he inserts his member to Akaashi's hole while rubbing his dick.

"You like being submissive huh?"

"Kuroo ahh~ please stop!"

"I'll show you, just ride with me and I'll do the rest."

Akaashi being a masochist because he's just accepting Kuroo's sadistic actions, like pounding harshly into his hole; hardly grips Akaashi's hair and have multiple hickeys done by Kuroo. Akaashi in his mind that he should give up for Bokuto but he's hesitant, he overthinks if one day he'll come back and Bokuto discovers that they both cheat on him. A loyal lover that tempts to his lover's best friend and do those immoral actions behind his back.

When they sleep in different beds, Akaashi can't hold back his emotions...he's crying and confused at the same time. He also falls for Kuroo but he can't let go from Bokuto, Tsukishima observes Akaashi's behavior lately. Akaashi's being silent and reserved when Kuroo and Bokuto was in topic, Yaku and Atsumu notices that Akaashi lately responds and always stares at the ceiling. Yaku also noticed the marks from Akaashi's neck, he asked if what happened to him. Akaashi shrug it off and he leaves ahead just to changed clothes.

"Kaashi, are you in there?"

"Yes."

"Hey, what's with the hoodie and long trousers?"

"Kuroo I'm scared, they'll discover it later on."

"Shh...calm down, I'm here."

Kuroo kissed Akaashi just to make him calm, he can't get rid of Akaashi's soft lips so he kissed him deeper as they catch their breaths.

"Haaaa...Kuroo please stop."

"I'm sorry, I can't resist you."

"They'll saw us if we stayed longer."

"See you later at the bar, I'll wait there."

"Sure."

"Take care."