Eighteen

Short chapter
When the two arrived back, Willow saw the looks on their faces. "Please tell me that you acted as a leader." Willow says as Jasper put his arms around her. "Because if you do what he says than you are letting Edward run over you. Yes, we're all proud of him meeting Bella, but letting him take charge like that is not right. You are the fucking leader not him."

"Edward has a point..."

"Welp, I'm gone." She says as she left.

Jasper didn't say much as he followed Willow. Willow was right, Carlisle wasn't acting like a leader and allowing Edward to do whatever.
~~~
"Where to darlin'?"

Willow sat thinking for a moment. There was so much she wanted to see with him, but they have to stay in one if their houses. The idea of a house had Willow looking at her husband with a kind smile. "Home." She tells him. "I want us to go home. To our house. To the place where you swear that I will always be protected by you."

"Where our memories are?" Willow nodded causing Jasper to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you." She tells him. "Let's get back to packing and tell them bye."

"What about your sister?"

Willow smiled. "We've had this talk too many times." She tells him. "We will be fine and if the other misses the other to call and let that one know that one of us was coming."

"At least it's settle. Let's finish up and go home."

Willow nodded as she started helping. This may be because of the party, but Willow was taking this chance to spend sometime with Jasper and him only.