Chapter 7, Really can it be so hard to just say "hey"?

I like to travel by train, mostly because nobody questions who you are or where you're going, I was reading what chat was saying while my favorite streamer just yelled in frustration, they were making fun of him, I laughed to myself as it was my stop, as I was getting off the train I looked at the time, it was 2 am, I had been traveling for quite a long time, but it was worth it. As I walked along the sidewalk I felt someone tug at my sleeve, it was a little kid, "our kite got stuck in a tree, can you help us?" And I didn't want to sound like a jerk so I help the kid get their kite down from the tree, "bye!" The kid yelled after me as I walked away.

I got a text message from my friend asking where I was, I told her I wouldn't be long and that she should keep her door unlocked, I saw her house in the distance and ran to it, once I got there I knocked on the door and she opened it almost immediately, "Heya, Rose-Petal" I spoke, "Hey Alex" She answered, we hug each other and went inside for a movie, "we got... Wall-E, Cinderella, Robin Hood, Up, Beauty and The Beast, The Lego M-" "THE LEGO MOVIE" I interrupted, "Lego Movie it is!" She giggled, I adore her giggles, I adore her laughs, her voice, her face, her eyes, her mouth, and- I'll stop there. Petal fell asleep during the movie so I moved her head onto my lap and pulled a blanket over her, after I did this a put my arms around her, playing with her hair for the rest of the movie. I must've fallen asleep at some point, because Petal shook me awake and told me to get ready for the party, I'm not one for social gatherings, but if Petal was there, I can stand it.

The party was SO loud, too bright for me, but Petal was enjoying it, she eventually got me to dance with her, I would never admit it, but I enjoyed the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm always nervous around her,
I wouldn't be feeling this was way if my brain was bigger,
She would never return this feeling, right?
I love it when we sneak out at night,
She is my everything, my love, my life,
My siblings keep asking when she'll be my wife,
Though I keep denying it,
I don't think they've been buying it,
Some times I think about how nice it would be to kiss her,
Whenever I cannot see her my heart is longing, missing her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~