"We now present you, Sun and Moon!"

Tue, June 21st 2022, 10:52am

Moon pulled him up slowly "you're so mean for doing that" he smiled and gave him a hug. He sighed heavily and pulled back. "Okay, I'm ready. I can do it!"
°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎°♣︎

After the two mostly successfully were able to do their new routine, they went over to their new rooms. They shared one now, although it was now a beautiful mess. The two animatronics went to lay down and recharge.

"Ah.... im exhausted!" "Yep now move over or I'll crush you" Sun then rolled over to make roo. For Moon, although there was already plenty since the bed was really big.

"I can't stop messing up though!" "You'll be fine, I mean. You only kept on landing on the safety net like... only 10 times, no biggie" "Wow, you make that sound like it's not a big deal" he then threw a pillow at him.

"You'll do great, at first you used to fall on the net all the time." "Yea, but I can't do that tomorrow. It's the first ever show we've had in a while, so I can't mess up!" Sun said determined.

The two went to sleep soon after their short talk.

The two were woken up by their own excrement. They tripped over eachother's legs causing them to fall over the bed. "Ugh!" "You okay?" "Yep! Let's Let's now"

The two made their way towards their stage. "Today's the day" "mhm, let's get one more practice in before we actually start"

They both headed to their station. Sun's nervousness doesn't affect him much anymore. But today, oh today it's in a much more different level. He couldn't even catch the swing that was thrown to him.

He ended up missing the catch and practically launched himself, falling towards the safety net. After a few failed attempts, it was time.

They both hid behind the curtains as they saw kids, parents, and more people comming in, slowly filling up the ring of seats.

That's when they both got nervous, Moon, oh poor thing he was shaking, sun, he was on the verge of fainting.

Once it was time to start the show...

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to our first ever made acrobatic animatronics coming back to the stage... Sundrop and Moondrop!!!!!"

That was their cue to start. They were supposed to swing out together, but only moon showed up. He quickly looked over to where Sun was at. He was frozen in fear, tightly gripping the handle of the swing.

"Get out Sun!!" He whispered loud enough for sun to hear him. He hesitated before running towards the edge of the plank and swung off. To his luck though, he had loosened the grip of the swing causing him to fall.

^great, now the shows really ruined^ he though as he fell, but just then, he felt a something grab his wrist and yank him up.

The crowd cheered as sun was cought. "What the!?- Moon!?!?" He looked up to see Moon grinning at him. "Well hello there! Nice to see ya!" Moon swing him back to his own swing. That's now when the show really started.

They sang, did many acrobatic and magic tricks. Kids loved it, parents loved it, everyone loved it. Now they would go on performing for the rest of their lives, doing the thing they loved the most.

🌑THE END☀️

Tue, June 21st, 2022, 11:21am