[ part 2 ]

Jimin's POV

You take 3 days off to go back to Busan and take a break for a while before continue your busy day again. Time flies too fast. You still not get ready yet to go back to Seoul to end your breaks. You trying hard to close your eyes and taking nap but suddenly you heard noise downstair. Guess Y/n has arrived ready to follow you to go and start her new life at Seoul.

"I need to go back fast so I can get rest more at home before office hour!" You quickly stand up from your precious bed and enter bathroom to get shower.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Please take a good care of her, okay?" Your mom remind you so many times. And those words still played in your head.

"Yes mom, I will take good care of her for sure. Don't worry okay." You hug your mom for last time before get into the car with Y/n.

And here you go!! Your heart feel not easy leaving you and Y/n alone together in one car. 'Pleaseeeee... god save me'.

"So Jimin, how long you've living at Seoul?" Finally that girl started our conversation after get into the car 15 minutes together.

"It's Mr. Park. It's been 7 years since i was teens," you answer her calmly even your heart deny about it. Your heart beating like crazy!

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Park for not being formal to you," she sat quietly and look outside of the window.

'Crap! Did I just made her feel uneasy with me? Or not?'

You try not to talk with her again, this is gonna be your long journey to reach Seoul, driving in same car as a girl that you just knew a few times met. 'Great'

After a few hours driving without stop, finally you can see the building of your apartment, oh correction. Our apartment. You drive your car and place it in the car park for the apartment. Looking to your right side, there's a girl sleeping peacely beside you.

"Y-y/n, wake up. We're arrived" you shake her shoulder a little bit. She rub her eyes a few times before looking straightly to you.

"Where are we?" She ask you with sleepy eyes make you role your eyes before telling her again you both just arrived to the apartment. She blink her eyes a few times.

"What are you waiting for? Want me to drag you out of here?" You open the door of your car as walk to passanger back seat door to take your bag as you can see she also did the same.

"Come faster!" you know she must be very scared of you since you always act cold with her. She quickly follow everything what you said. You both entering the elevator to the floor of your house and her house.

You take out a card from your pocket and hand it to her. She look at the card a few second before take it.

"It's your apartment, you can stay as long you work with me. If you break the contract or suddenly stop from working, i will kick you ouf of here. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she nodded slowly as understand what you just trying to tell her.

"There will be a driver usually bring my worker to office every morning on 7.45am in the lobby, you can take it as your transport to office. If you need to go anywhere, you can call the taxi."

She nodded again with no words this time. The elevator door open to the highest floor of the building. You and her walk out of the elevator.

"Your house is the 5th door from here, this is my house. Never disturbing or making noise in front of my house. Got it?"