[ part 4 ]

Jimin's POV

"Jmin-ah~" you knew this voice to much. You knew she was here.

"Jihye-ah! Where are you?"

"Jimin~" her voice become louder as you know she's closer to you. Until slowly you feel a small hand touch hand as you turn around. Jihye!

"I missed you so much!" quickly you hug her tightly as slowly you cry on her shoulder. You cannot hold it anymore. It's too pain to live without her infront of your eyes.

"Jimin-?" her voice seems different so sudden. Not soft voice as you usually heard. Her body smell also feel so different than usual.

"Jihye?" you quickly pull off the hug and see her face. It's like a frying pan slap your face. Crap! She's not Jihye!

You shake your head a little as you still can hear the voice that you really missed.

"Jimin-ah, i love you~"

But the voice slowly fade out from your head. Your eyes getting heavier as you try to find that voice again. But you couldn't stand anymore.

"Jimin-sshi, are you alright?"

There's also a few voices you can hear right now making Jihye's voice gone and you cannot heard it anymore. 'Why? I really missed her'

"Jimin-ah, wake up. Open your eyes Jimin-ah!" this is Taehyung voice!

"Arrgghhhhh!!" you scream as loud as you can and sit up from the bed. Your head spinning as hell but your vision is enough for you to see what is happening.

"Jimin, relax. Are you okay?" you try to look at the voice who calling you. It's Tae.

"Tae, I think I've met her again." you quickly tell your friend what you saw before.

"Jimin calm down, you still not feeling well. Please lay down," Taehyung and Hoseok try to help you to lay down but you try to push them off. Yes you want to meet her. You don't care what will happen.

"Jimin, stop it! She's not here!" hearing of Taehyung words making you stop your action. Yes, he is right. There's only Taehyung and Hoseok in the ward right now. No the sign of girl or woman in the room. Y/n?

"Where's Y/n? I remembered she send me here. Where she is?" You ask them as you want to know everything right now. 'I'm not losing my memories yet, right?'

"I've sent her home when you're still sleeping. Hoseok the only person stay with you all night." Taehyung said as help you to sit properly on bed and hand you a glass of water.

"Thanks hyung. Thanks Tae." you try to make sure yourself can think properly and clear all those things from your head.

"It's okay. How do you feel?" Hoseok sit beside you on the bed as Taehyung sit on the chair beside your bed.

"My head still spinning, hyung. I don't know what I am thinking now. It's complicated."

"It's not complicated of what you're thinking of. It's your illustration by what you're traumatized from the past," Taehyung try to explain the condition of your health right now.

"So, you mean. It's all just. My illustration?"

"Yea. I guess you're thinking too much and even letting yourself to sleep while thinking all the problems you're having right now. That's will effect your mindset to not take rest eventhought you're got enough sleep." Taehyung sigh a little. You know he very care about your health and illness.

"I don't know. These days feel so heavy for me to put aside my problem for awhile even I want to get a rest. It's really annoying while all of those things played in my head like, it's my vision from the past or the future. I'm not sure." Hoseok hug your shoulder try to calm you down a little. These two guys always be right by your side everytime you got alot of pressure.