Pizza madness-The war part 1

"John we need your help," said the time traveler. "My help with what" said John " I will explain later right now get into the time machine" said the scientist. John then gets into the time machine and says "hey is this a doctor who reference why is it a phone booth" The time Traveler then says "yes but that's not the right time now" The Time traveler then punches in a bunch of numbers into the phone and says "to the year 3023".

They then balck out and end up in what looks like a military camp. A person comes up and says " good work lutienit you got the help we needed, John we will tell you the gist of what's happening later for now have a look around the camp, oh ye I forgot to introduce myself, I am sargent Carter ''. '' nice to meet you, Sargent Carter but can I just call you Carter." says John. "Yes you can call me Carter I prefer if you did call me Carter." says Carter " ok I am going to look around now" says John " be back around 18:00," says Carter "ok" says John.

John starts to look around and finds a not ordinary tank he then asks the people leaning on it "Hey what kind of tank is this" says John The people leaning on the tank then say "this is a T-75 Railgun tank" "ok" says John. John then walks into what seems to be the armory and there are guns that John has only seen in halo. John then looks at the time and it's almost 18:00. John quickly runs back to where they were supposed to meet and he finds Carter and says " am I late?" "No" says Carter ''You were almost late about two minutes away from being late. Anyways, let's go inside the tent. We have to tell you about what's going on."

"Ok John prepare for what you're about to hear, John do you know who Hitler is right?" says Carter ''Yes Isn't he the person who started world War two right? What about him." say's John "Well apparently Hitler's troops reformed overtime and it has gotten stronger and has taken over america so right now we are in australia. This is where you come in play John, John you are going to sneak into the main base because you are what Hitler called a "Perfect man" you are blond and have blue eyes so you you would be able to sneak in and they would think your an immigrant and they would let you into their main base because your a "Perfect Man." They talk more about what they are going to do after he gets in. "Everybody gets the plan right" says Carter "Yes says everybody" " Ok lets get some sleep then do it tomorrow night" says Carter.