Someone Tie The Baby

It's five hours later that Hermione wakes Briar and Teddy up before telling them that she made food for everyone. Briar stumbled out of the room half awake and with a bird's nest for hair before plopping into her seat next to a wide eyed Teddy who's already eating. The conversation is quiet with the occasional question or joke, but for the most part it's quiet and peaceful.

"Alright, what time is it right now Mione?"

"One in the afternoon Bri, you also need to brush out your hair, it's a mess." Hermione chuckles.

"It's from the humidity." Briar grumbles before drinking her tea.

"So everyone feel much more rested than before?"
Logan questions and there's a collective yes. He nods before looking over at Briar and Hermione.
"You and the child will be in the middle of our group so that if there is danger, we will be able to keep you and the child safe since none of us know of the dangers in this land."

"Sounds reasonable, it will also keep us close and able to protect Teddy if something gets through you men. We should also change into lighter clothing." Briar says as she rubs Teddy's head.

"We'll leave here in ten minutes if that is alright with you ladies?" "Perfectly fine your highness." "I'm just going to tie my hair up. If it gets knotted, I'll deal with it later."

"Your highness!" "Over here!" "Its a barrier of some sort and we're not the first ones who have been stranded here!" Up a head are the cries of a the three people sent to scout ahead. The rest run up to a ledge and jump down to meet with the other two.

"Hand me Teddy when I get down. Bernard will catch Ms. Hermione and I will catch you if you stumble." Briar nods her head and once the two are on the ground Briar has Teddy jump over the edge. He clings tightly to Logan for a moment.

"Your alright Teddy, can you get down though so that I can catch your mother if I have to?" He questions and Teddy nods his head before Logan lowers him down.

"Briar have his Majesty catch you. Your previously broken leg won't be able to take the hit to the ground with without it getting a sprain."

Of bloody course I would end up being able to get a fucking sprain if I jump. Why the hell not. "Fine, if that's fine with you?"

Logan nods his head and Briar jumps hoping that the man is more muscular than he looks. Shes caught in a hold that doesn't even falter before she's placed on her feet.

"Thank you for not dropping me." He chuckles.
"Your welcome Briar."

Teddy looks between his mummy and the king. Why are they giving each other goofy smiles like aunty Luna and uncle Neville. Aunty Mione and the captain then clears their throats and they look away from each other. The king gives a slight cough.

"Shall we?" "Yes, mustn't keep the others waiting."

"Really Briar. Out of all the people who finally catch your attention, it had to be a king. He probably already has a wife waiting for him at home."

"No he doesn't I asked and he said no one has caught his attention yet." Teddy states as he walks between them before stopping and looking at his mother. "Mummy why is your face red?"

"It's nothing Teddy, your mother is just being a dummy for a minute."

They get over to a shinning purplish pink barrier that has a few skeletons surrounding it.

"Mummy what are those?" "Nothing that you need to worry about, just don't touch them."

"What the hell did you do Jack?" "Nothing, all I did was read the passage out loud from this book that's marked." "Well, whatever you did got rid of the bloody thing. Your highness, do we travel down and hope that we find an opening?"