20

A god has fallen to humanity...In the face of the inconceivable reality, the gods silently gazed down.

Amisha lightly steps onto the ground next to Poseidon after warping herself. She felt sad seeing the all mighty god of the sea like this. She slaps her cheeks. 'I can't have such thoughts! Poseidon hates the thought of being pitied!' She quickly places her hands in the water from around the arena. She uses her abilities to make the water able to revive someone. She tries her best to levitate enough water to encase Poseidon's whole body. Though she can't manipulate water well like Poseidon, at least she can levitate it to some extent. She encases Poseidon's body in water while reattaching him back together like nothing happened. Thus the revival of Poseidon. "There...now your brothers will see you live another day." She sweetly smiles. She then looks and stares at Kojiro, curiously.

"Who...who could have foreseen this...? Finally... in the third battle of Ragnarok... Humanity has stolen victory from the grasp of the gods!!" Heimdall yells.

"Y-you're fucking kidding...that Poseidon has..."

"How could this happen?"

Göll trembles with excitement. "Yes...yes..." She jumps into the air. "Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah!!"

Humanity was also cheering loudly like Göll.

Kojiro bows at all the people who cheered for him, including all the swordsmen.

Everyone in the audience chanted Kojiro's name.

"Phew...so damn loud..." Kojiro grins goofily. "It's my very first win...can't you let it soak in a little first?"

Brunhilde smirks. 'O gods...feast your eyes...this is humanity's potential!!'

"No way..." Huginn starts.

"A god really lost to a..." Muginn tries to finish their sentence until they heard Odin breaking the arm rest.

Both crows looked at Odin concerned.

Loki frustratedly ruffled his hair. "Aww man~" Loki stops and glares. "This...is a real shitty excuse for a joke," he says seriously.

The bridge suddenly appears out from humanity's gate.

"I gotta walk back, eh...? Guess it's better than rowing through...Dawn, that one really...took its toll on me..." Kojiro falls back.

Hrist materialized back from being a weapon and caught Kojiro. "Kojiro...keep it together. Are you alright?"

"Yeah...looks like I gotta rely on you for everything, miss Monohoshizao..." Kojiro looks back at where Poseidon is, but also sees Amisha quickly looking the other way and begins to walk away towards the gods gate with the unconscious Poseidon.

"Sister Hrist!!" Göll yells in relief.

As a response, Hrist's more intimidating side comes out. "Do ya gotta squeal about every fuckin' thing!?"

"Hiiiii!?"

Hrist smirks with her thumb up. "I told ya before, Göll. That's we'd get ''em back for everythin'"

"Yes"

Hrist wraps her arm around his shoulder so she could assist Kojiro with walking out of the arena.

Göll places a hand over her heart. 'I'm so glad...she's the same as ever...she's alright.' Göll turns her head to Brunhilde. "With this...humanity has beaten the gods right?

"No. There's still...six more to go..."

Göll gasped. 'Dear sister...you really do intend to defeat the gods don't you...?'