29

'He was not loved by anyone, nor was he taught how to love by anyone... He was just a poor, pitiful boy. So if anyone could... Then I thought... That perhaps the gods would love that boy.'  Anne thought as she witnessed the blood in the room which once belonged to Mary and her son.

***

"Come... Just trying to change my color," Heracles grins.

"Fufu... why of course..." Jack responds. "Together... Let us bring forth the greatest finale!"

Heracles and Jack the Ripper... The thunderous confrontation between justice and evil. The curtain was about to fall on the great battle... That truth was clear to all who gaze upon it.

Heracles advances... And Jack responds in kind for the first time... That duel enters close-quarters! in the development that left spectators breathless...
And within that dizzying fistfight... The two achieve an equilibrium even though the God Heracles I lost an alarm...and yet... The end draws nearer.

Jack leans forward, keeping eye contact with Heracles as blood runs out of his mouth.

"He's...still standing..." comments someone from humanity.

Ares gritted his teeth. "There's no more time... Taken down!! Now, Heracles!!"

Then the pattern of punching and evasion continues.

"That human... That you tend to buy time scurrying around like a rat...? A coward to no end!!" Ares yells.

"No..." Loki says plainly. "He's lost a lot of blood... I doubt our little Jack has long left in this world either." 'If he simply wanted to stall for time, then why join the melee...? Right? Just what is your plan here? Jack?'

'Not yet,' Jack thought as he dodged. 'Still...no...angle...timing...' After another punch, Jack was behind Heracles. 'Very good...now!' Jack slides an iron bar from the iron fence from his sleeve.

Loki's eyes widened. '...so that was it!! Within his...blind spot!!'

Heracles sees Jack in his blind spot, he ends up having the iron bar Pierce through his face. In return Heracles sends Jack back with a powerful punch.

"D-Direct impact!! Jack's desperate strike has been completely blown away by Heracles' counter!!"

Ares espression brightens. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"That's one of the spikes he was impaled upon...to think he managed to hide it..." Loki comments. "And yet...what a shame..."

The humans from London were shocked

"So this...is the end..."

"Guess he was just murderer..." a ruff looking man says.

"That's about what I'd expect..." says another man.

"Mankind's last hope, eh? As if a guy like that would care about sorta thing..."

Anne overhears this, she chugs down a bit of alcohol.  Breathing out in frustration of the two men. "Hmph. Why don't you boys go toe to toe with the gods then? That boy is all alone...and he's still fighting nonetheless."

"The hell you say, you damned drunk?!" One of the men retorted.

"You wanna go? Cowards like you are nothing but talk!!" Anne retorted back.

"...Hm?" A detective noticed something, he turned back and yelled, "hey, shut it! I can hear something!" at Anne and the other men who are arguing.

"London bridge is falling down...falling down...falling down...London bridge is falling down..." Jack begins to stand back up.

Heimdall was shocked. "He's..."

Jack uses the spike to help support up, now standing right back up.

"He's back up again!! Using the final reserves of strength deep in his soul, Jack the Ripper is back on his feet!!"

Jack looks up into the moon. "My...fair lady..." He continues to sing.

"That guy... he's still going at it...? But wait...look... he's on his last legs... his eyes...his consciousness has..."

Jack leans back, holding the spike in one hand.

Heracles glares at Jack, but soon after, his eyes soften. "So strong..." he grins.

"Heracles..." Ares unconsciously says.

Jack sings London Bridge once again.

What would life have been if Jack's dad came back for  his mom? Would it have been a better life for him? No matter as Jack and Heracles were currently face to face. Jack gets punched in the face before he could do anything.

"It's over..." Ares says, hand on head.

Jack was falling forwards

Heracles watches as Jack falls. 'You've... done well... you needn't suffer anymore...' Heracles raises his hand o I've his hand. "Rest."

Jack didn't pass out as he lunged at Heracles, stabbing him through his chest with both hands.

Everyone in the audience was shocked.

"'Dear God'...is what I name this technique... I shall dedicate it to you."

"Why...?" Ares questions. "Why is a mere human capable of piercing divine flesh with his bare hands...?"

Heracles spits out blood from his mouth. "Ugh...your blood, is it? I thought you were simply trying to cover your injury... but that... was to  cover your gloves in your blood... And that blood of yours... You turned it then... You were something else... Right up until the end... How does my color look...? Were you able to change it...?"

"No... it is... my loss"

"I will never change..." Hercules opens his arm out.

"Cut him down, Heracles!!" Ares yells

Jack's eyes widened.

"Never forget. I will... Always..." Heracles wraps his arm around Jack and into a hug. "Love... Humans..."

"O god...how stubborn you are..."

Heracles began to crack and fade away.

"Heracles!" Amisha yells and disappears using her necklace.

Ares was shocked, no movement as he didn't believe what was going on.

Loki covered his mouth with his hand. "In the end... Even if he lost the strength of strike, he still possessed enough strength to embrace him... Huh?"

"That was a good fight... I'm sorry... For yelling before... Brunhilde.... Are you watching...? I'll leave the rest to you... though they may be foolish, I still hold them dear... Please save them." Heracles shatters.

Amisha suddenly appears, collecting all the shards of Heracles could disappear for good. Amisha sighs in relief seeing all the shards stored within a sphere of soft green light. "Heracles you're such an idiot... you can't just leave the people and gods who love and adore you. I'll fix you right up, k?" she whispers. Her eyes saddens, looking around at the many gods and humans crying for the god of fortitude's death.

Jack clenches his fist. "I wonder..." He hovers his fist into his heart. "What color must I be right now...?" Jack asks himself.

Heracles vs Jack the Ripper
March length: 26 minutes, 57 seconds
Deciding move: Dear God
Victor Jack the Ripper