interception

Taehyung didn't want to wait until Jin calmed down, so he decided to drive to Jin's house instead. He would go there to talk it out and apologize, or at least that's how he thinks it will go.

He arrives at Jin's house and presses his finger on the bell, his feet tapping the floor in anticipation. He had only been to Jin's house once to meet Jin's dad and apologize formally on behalf of his grandmother.

Jin's dad opens the door after making Taehyung wait for a couple of minutes.

" What's wrong? Why did you come back?" Mr. Kim questions him.

Taehyung quickly decides not to reveal the full story to Jin's dad, so he tries to go along, " I need to talk to Seokjin. Can I please see him? "

"I will call him outside. Give me a minute."

Taehyung doesn't want to be kept outside, so he insists, "No, let me go inside, please, "

He sees Mr. Kim is thinking about what to do, and he hopes he doesn't ask any questions and just lets him go inside.

" Alright, his room is upstairs, the right one," Mr. Kim says, welcoming Taehyung inside.

" Thank you," Taehyung bows and heads for Jin's room. It was easy for Jin's dad to guess that something is wrong between those two. He could tell just by looking at their faces.

Taehyung goes upstairs and knocks on the door.

" What is it, Dad? " Seokjin opens the door to the dark room. He had turned off the lights so his dad wouldn't see his tear stained cheeks.

" Can I come in?" Taehyung asks in a low voice.

" What are you doing here? I think I did inform you, Mr. Kim, that we shouldn't meet unless—"

Taehyung opens the room door, steps inside, and shuts it back again.

" Get out of my room. I don't want to talk to you right now," Jin whispers and almost screams.

" Give me a second, Jin." Taehyung turns on his flashlight to find the switchboard.

" Why did you turn on the lights?" Seokjin squeals.

Taehyung looks at Jin. He can not see him cry. That's one thing for sure, but so far, that's all he did.

" Did I make you cry again?" Taehyung comes forward and holds Jin in his arms.

" I was not crying. Now, please, if you can, let me go," Jin says, struggling to get out of Tae's hold.

" I'm sorry. Please listen to me. I don't want you to go to bed sad, especially not because of me."

" I'm not sad. Please leave me alone, Mr. Kim." He decides to mock Taehyung as much as he possibly can by referring to him formally.

" Call me by my name or that nickname you used to. Please. I'm sorry," Taehyung looks down in guilt.

" Even if we ever do makeup, I'm not calling you by that name again."

Taehyung kneels, facing Seokjin's feet,

"What are you doing? Get up, Tae."

" No, let me talk. I'm sorry, first of all, for raising my voice at you and underestimating your struggles. I won't give any excuses for that. Also, for my rude remarks. I will make sure that was the last time it happened. If you're going to cut me off, I don't want it to be because I hurt you. I should understand that you don't want me. I don't stand a chance. I will never bring it up again, I promise. I don't want us to be on bad terms, Jin. We're having a baby together, and I'm hopelessly in love with you. So please, consider my apology."

Jin, upon hearing Tae, kneels to his level, hugging him. He's still reluctant to accept his feelings, but he's moved by Taehyung's sincere apology.

" I was wrong too. I'm not infatuated with my boss. I will admit that my feelings towards you were hazed by your grandmother, and because of that, I have been inconsiderate of you. I sincerely apologize for that.

I forgive you, and I hope you will forgive me too. Let's be together. It's only fair that I reciprocate the feelings, too. I might not have liked you as long as you've liked me, but I will make up for all those years."

Tae hugs Jin back tightly and looks at him, their lips meet, sealing their deal.

" We're even now, and from now on, you're mine," Tae says between kisses, biting Jin's lower lip before breaking off the kiss, " Now, get up now. You're pregnant, and our baby must be uncomfortable."

" Alright, Mr. Kim," Jin teases, making Tae frown.

Tae then brings up the idea of living together. Jin hesitates, urging them to take it slow.

" You had sex with me. Is that the kind of 'slow' you're asking for?"

Jin backs away from Tae, sitting on the floor.

" Why do you keep bringing that up? We had sex, so what? " he was genuinely unsure why it was such a big deal,

Jin's dad, who unintentionally eavesdropped on their conversation, barges into the room.

" You had sex? " He asks, blinking rapidly.

" I'm so happy my son isn't a virgin anymore, " Jin looks at his dad, pleading with eyes to not speak any further, while Tae is flabbergasted by the whole situation.

Jin stands, which takes a lot of effort. He drags his dad out of the room and shuts the door.

" Where were we? We can't move in together right now. I hope you'll understand. It's my first time in a relationship, and I want to experience everything, even though we already have a baby together. I hope you won't rush things."

" It's my first time in a relationship as well, Jin. I can't help it. I want to be with you all the time. You're way too cute. I want to take a big bite and gulp you down or put you inside my pocket, squish your cheeks, bite them," he stands and engulfs Jin in a big hug, his arms careful around Jin's belly.

" Taehyung, can I say something? " Jin asks.

"Sure, what is it, love?" Taehyung replies, caressing Jin's cheeks.

" I think you want to eat me, and that's not alright with me. You sounded pretty desperate."

" Oh, that's true, though. Where should I start?" Taehyung traces his fingers on Jin's nape, bringing his lips closer, smelling his lover's scent.

" Maybe I should start eating you from here," Taehyung says and starts sucking on Jin's nape, making him moan.

" Tae, stop, my dad's outside, " Jin whines, his body immediately giving into the touch,

" He won't mind at all, I'm sure, "

" Then let's go put on a show in front of him,"

Taehyung gives him a naughty look in response, " How about you go home now? "

" Can we at least make out? " He asks, pouting.

" You look ugly, don't do that," Jin politely informs him. He holds Taehyung's face with both of his hands and bites his lips, making Taehyung gasp.

Taehyung opens his mouth for Jin, feeling him sucking on his tongue. Taehyung's mind goes all hazy at this point. He can feel Jin exploring his mouth and sucking on his tongue.

He slowly tilts his head, letting Jin do whatever he wants, caressing his back with his hand. Although he likes Jin swelled up with his baby, he wishes both of their bodies could touch, and Jin would be able to feel what he did to Taehyung with his tongue.

Jin pulls away, panting, " Are we good now? Go home, please."

" Where did you learn that from? I want you to do that all night to me."

" What did I say about taking it slow? " Jin pecks Taehyung's cheek and pushes him out of the room.