Chapter 4

"Fuck," Raven growled as he rammed into her harder. "Corey."

Corey chuckled and got under Willow as Raven pulled out of her making her whine. "Easy Sweetie, you're about to be so full." She gasped as he entered her from behind and held her legs open even more. "Just say what we want to hear and you can feel Raven and all his piercings all over again. Just say it, Willow, and you can cum."

"Daddy," She begged as he rubbed her clit. "Daddy please, please, please."

"She's so close," Owen smirked as she watched him stroke his cock.

Raven pressed into her running his cock along Corey's into her pussy and she moaned then dug her nails into Corey's arm as she felt him stretch her even more. He slowly eased out then back in back and forth, drawing the feeling out more and more til she was crying.

"Say it Darling," Owen demanded while panting.

"Daddy please," She sobbed. She was so close to finishing she just needed that one thing.

"Ours, Kitten," Raven demanded gripping her throat again. "Say it."

"Yours," she claimed as she finally realized what they were demanding.

Raven moved just right and pressed down on her clit, "Cum," He demanded as she snapped and screamed as she erupted over them making them shoot into her.

"Yours, yours, yours," She gasped as she rode out her orgasm on their two cocks as she clung to them.

"Such a good girl," Corey smirked as they carefully pulled out of her.

"Mhmm," She hummed as she relished in the feeling that was coating her.

"Ready for more, Baby?" North asked then chuckled as her eyes lit up. He reached over and undid the ropes on the bed frame. He picked her up and slid her down his cock moaning feeling her stretch as she took him. Marc pinned her arms behind her as she rocked on North's cock while gasping.

"That's it Angelos Mou," Silas encouraged as he weaved his fingers into her hair and kissed along her neck. "Such pretty marks from Raven and Corey, now you need ours." He bit down and began sucking.

"Fuck she's so tight," North growled as he gripped her hips and squeezed. "So fucking perfect Baby."

"Oh god," She moaned as Silas eased into her pussy.

"God's not here," Silas demanded. "Now take both of our cocks like the good girl you are."

"Fuck," She gasped as shivers coated her body. Silas undid the ropes and dropped them.

"Such a good little slut," North encouraged as she started sucking Nathan's cock and stroking Brandon's while still bouncing on his and Silas'. "Taking all our cocks like our good little slut."

She hummed and shivered. "Someone likes hearing that," Nathan chuckled then groaned, "Fuck she took all of me. Fuck, keep doing that, Willow. Fuck you're so good."

"Don't you dare cum in her mouth," Owen growled.

"She's so good," Nathan growled as he tightened his grip in her hair.

"Don't you do it," Owen demanded. "You're cumming in her pussy and that's it."

"Fuck," Nathan growled as he pulled out of her mouth. She pouted and he chuckled. "You'll get me soon enough, Peanut. It'll be worth the wait." Brandon chuckled then Nathan shook his head, "Just wait until you feel her pretty little mouth on your cock."

Brandon tapped his dick on her open tongue then groaned as she began sucking. "Fuck, Babe."

"Told you," Nathan chuckled as he tried to catch his breath.

"That's it Baby," North groaned as he broke away from her breast. "Such a good girl taking all your Daddies' cocks.

"Daddy," She whined as she broke from Brandon's cock then went back to fucking his cock with her mouth loving hearing him moan.

"Cum," Silas demanded as he slapped her ass. She moaned as she dug her nails into North's arms and pulled away from Brandon's cock. She bit into North's neck as she rode out her orgasm.

"Such a good Baby," North whispered as he held her while she shook. "Fucking perfect, Baby."

"Here," Axel said holding out a Gatorade with a straw in it for her to take a drink. "You need this."

She pulled out of the crook of North's neck and started drinking. Once she was done she pulled away and laid back against him. "Such a good girl," North whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair.

She hummed in appreciation then looked up andkissed him softly. Just as he was about to deepen the kiss she pulled away,giggled and out of his lap making him growl. She knelt in front of Brandon andlooked up while smirking, "Can I have my lollipop please, Daddy?"