Chapter 2

A/n- to make this less confusing in this chapter "text like this" is Vince speaking and "text like this" is "Unknown Entity" speaking. -Ty

A Week Later..

Vince's P.O.V -

I rest my eyes on the man who had just murdered me, in a shocked reaction, I am completely speechless. I had not fully realized that I was dead, things feel off.

"You fucking cunt! I was supposed to kill you, not the other way around, you drunk bastard!"

The man who killed me yelled to me, what the fuck does he mean that I killed him?

I ask,

"Who the fuck even are you?-"

"What?- you really expect me to answer that after you killed me?"

"I don't even know who you are- what happened?- Where am I?- Who are you?- Did I take something I wasn't supposed to?- Am I.. dead?-"

"You're dead dumbass, look down. We're both dead you drunk bitch. And why should I tell you who I am?"

"Because I deserve to know who the fuck killed me, so now who the fuck are you? Before I kill you a second time."

"It's none of your fucking business."

"I think it's plenty of my fucking business to know who the fuck you are, you fucking murderer."

Unknown Entity's P.O.V

I'm not a murderer, well I am but so is he.

"So I'm the fucking murderer? You killed me, so I don't need to tell you who I am period."

"I believe I have every fucking right to know who the fuck you are, so fucking tell me before I slit your goddamn throat."

I stop and think for a moment before deciding to tell the man who I am, not that I'm scared or anything I just don't want this to last hours on end then I start walking away from him out of irritation, not caring anymore.

"Shut the fuck up dude, I'm tired of listening to you."

I notice him starting to leave in frustration. he cant handle that form, he has no way of controlling it, he's bound to fuck up big time. Of course, I follow him from a distance, i could help him but what would I get out of it?

"Kami-"

Her name slips out in a whisper, the name of my missing sister. if I help him, I could get him to help me find her. I run up to him from behind and tackle him to the wall of a building then pull out my knife and rest it on his throat.

I demand in somewhat of a whisper yell,

"You better fucking help me find my goddamn sister before i slit your goddamn throat so fucking deep that I nearly fucking decapitate you-"

I don't know what I'm doing, getting myself killed for a second time? probably, but i need his help, he's the only other person I know with the form, he can be useful.

he replies in a somewhat shaken voice,

"Yeah okay Ill do it, but under one condition.. considering you seem to know how to hide yourself fairly well, you need to help me hide myself, and in return, we will find your sister"

So, he does need my help huh? I suppose so then.

"Fine, but you need to control that temper of yours first off or else this wont work."

"Well fist you need to move that damn knife away from my fucking neck, then maybe ill consider fixing my temper for you. This is a two way thing here, both very crucial for us".

bossy much?

I reply as I'm putting my knife away,

"Fine but don't try to kill me again bastard."

he yells back,

"YOURE THE ONE WITH THE KNIFE, FUCKING DUMBASS, AND PLUS YOURE THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Can he not keep his fucking voice down? I'm losing patience with him again, he gets on my nerves.

"WELL I HAD A FUCKING REASON SO WHATEVER DUDE!"

"AND WHAT WAS THAT REASON? HOW CAN I MAKE ANY OF THESE DEALS IF I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHO YOU EVEN ARE?"

"MONEY DUMBASS, AND I FIGURE I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHO I AM FOR THIS TO WORK DONT I?

"WHAT ARE YOU SOME FUCKING STUPID FUCKING ASSASSIN? IF YOU ARE, YOURE PRETTY FUCKING SHITTY AT YOUR JOB, AND YEAH, THATS THE ONLY TRUE WAY IM GONNA TRUST YOU ENOUGH TO ACTUAL COOPERATE WITH YOU"

"YEAH I FUCKING AM, IVE KILLED 4 FUCKING PEOPLE, 5 INCLUDING YOU SO TRY AGAIN. AND FINE, AIKIAN. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME. NOW KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICE DOWN!"

Thats all he needs to know, if it gets him to help me then so be it. and lets hope he quiets down.

"yeah, but on your final kill, it got yourself killed, a good assassin would keep himself hidden and concealed in the process of killing, and whatever, its a start, my name is Vince, and I hope that soon enough we could cut the bullshit and start helping each other out because if I'm being completely honest, I fucking need it, I don't know how to hide myself man- I'm freaking out-"

I just stared this job about 2 months ago with my father, cant he cut me some slack here?

"Well whatever man I don't need advice on how to do my job. but honestly yeah, I hope so too, I'll help you but you need to stop freaking out"

"Well clearly you do but that's besides the point, we need to cut the bullshit and get this shit done, I need your help and you need mine and we both know that for a fact, I will stop freaking out, but I need your help man- we will find your sister, I promise."

I really don't but whatever. I hope he keeps his promise, I can't trust him yet-

"I suppose man, just follow me I guess."

I lead him to where I stay, an abandoned house outside of the city, away from people. its hidden enough no one will find us here, obviously he needs some sort of protection. sure, its a mess but its something at least. we walk in, papers everywhere from me trying to track down my sister.

we get there and he starts thanking me,

"Thank you- I needed this, for a while now, thank you- I will help you find your sister in return for this, I promise."

I hope so-

"Yeah uh, don't mention it, I hope you'll actually keep your word for this."

"I will man, I promise, we will find your sister, we'll do whatever it takes man, we will find her."

"You better"