chapter 4

1:24, a few hours later-

Aikians P.O.V- 

I shut the door to my bedroom with a sigh of relief, so much is going though my head right now.

What the fuck am I doing?-

Am I just supposed to trust him?-

What's going to happen if this backfires?-

I make my way across the room, opening the window at the foot of my bed. I take one look behind me, having second thoughts, but at last, I jump out.  i make my way into the city, doing a good job at hiding my form, making me seem alive.  i have so many second thoughts about this-

should i have just left him?

Hes going to try to kill me for a second time, then again that won't work but still.

that man has all the strength I don't, one wrong move and hes probably after me, like everyone else, if he can't kill me hell make my afterlife a living hell. 

I stop on the side of the road to take a smoke before looking down and noticing a newspaper on the ground talking about the death of Vince. after reading it I head home, flying up to the top floor to my room. I open the window only to unexpectedly to see someone on my floor, I let out a startling scream before noticing that its just Vince as he shoots up and looks at me. for once I'm relieved that its him as i crawl into my room from the window and shut it. 

"where were you?-" he asks in a shaky tone

I flop myself on my bed before giving him a simple response

"out." 

"I see, anyway do you think I could stay in here for the night? i heard some shit when i was in the living room and got scared- please?"

Him? Scared? Scared of some fucking noise? Whatever, I'm too tired to say no right now

"Fine, just don't touch anything."

"I won't I promise." he says as he literally touches shit, but it's just blankets so its whatever. I watch him with a very judgmental look as he looks back at me.

"What are you looking at?" he says as he lays down by my bedside with the covers over him.

"Thanks for this." he says before he drifts off.

Next morning

I look to the side of my bed, noticing that Vince is still on my floor curled into a ball, his long, black hair a complete mess. Looking down at him for a few minutes, I contemplate moving but I stay where I am, afraid to wake him. I reach to the other side of me to grab my notebook and pencil and quietly draw until the man wakes up.

Vinces P.O.V-

As I wake, I'm still processing where I am, or how I even got here, I wake to see Aki sketching something in his notebook, I don't pay much attention, rubbing my eyelids trying to wake myself up.

"Where am I?- Did I have a blackout?-"

" No? You came into my room last night asking if you could sleep in here."

"Oh yeah, that's right, my mind is just a bit fuzzy at the moment, how well did you sleep?"

"Ah, I see. And okay I guess, a little weird sleeping with someone in my room who could potentially want me dead, again."