ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ

You had been acting for quite some time doing all different types of movies such as Action, Romance, Drama, Etc so it wasn't a surprise when you got a phone call for your next acting job.

~Few hours before the call~

"Y/N! I'm going to Starbucks want anything?" Your best friend Lena asked. She was usually the one who got the coffee in the morning while your other best friend Sarah would make breakfast.

"SURE!" You yelled back as you got up to go take a shower. Today had been going surprisingly good which was weird cause your week had been like shit. You haven't gotten an acting call in forever and bad luck has just been in your way for a while. After you got out of the shower you changed into a nice green turtleneck with some black leggings and black boots.

"Y/N, I'M BACK WITH YOUR COFFEE AND SARAHS DONE COOKING EGGS AND TOAST!" Lena yelled up the stairs.

"COMING!" You yelled back as you grabbed you phone and hurried downstairs.

"Wow you look in a good mood today." Sarah said as she scooped some eggs and grabbed a piece of toast onto a plate for me.

"Yea Sarah's right, I haven't seen you get dressed out of your pjs for a whole week an a half." Lena said.

"Well maybe I just wanted a change." You said right as your phone began to ring. "Be right back." You said as you grabbed your ringing phone and went into the living room.

"Hello?" You asked while pacing around your living room. The caller idea was not to be found so this phone call could mean anything.

"Is this Y/N Y/L/N?."

"Yes this is she." You said as you started to bite your nails."

"Good morning Miss Y/L/N, I'm Taika Waititi director for the new Thor movie. I would like to know if you're interested in this new movie." Taika said. You were shocked. Your curse must have been unbroken because your day is going perfect right now.

"Omg yea I would love to be apart of the new Thor. Question though, what roll will I be filling?" You said. He had yet to tell you what role in this movie you would be playing.

"Well here's the catch." He started. "We will tell you what role you will be filling when you get here. All we can tell you is that Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston will also be playing in this movie." He said. You almost fainted on site. You had always looked up to Tom. He was genuinely one of your favorite English actors and your friend Sarah always had a thing for him.

"Oh well yea I'll totally play in your new movie." You said

"Okay great! I'll send you the coordinates. See you on Monday." He said then hung up. You could not believe that you were about to play in the new marvel movie. As a matter of fact you and your friends have always been a huge marvel fan. Sarah was more of a fan than anyone else. Me and Lena were fans of marvel but I never really had time to watch them because of acting and Lena liked Harry Potter more.

I have to tell my friends you thought as you rushed back to the kitchen.

"What took you so long?" Both your friends asked.

"You guys won't believe who just called me and asked me to be apart of their next movie." You said. Both your friends looked at each other and asked who very excitingly. "TAIKA WAITITI!" You screamed.

"OMG!" both your friends screamed.

"Isn't he the new director for Thor." Sarah asked. Of course she knew that.

"Yup." I said, sitting down after grabbing a cup of oj.

"I heard Tom Hiddleston's gonna be in it." Sarah said. "If he is you should give him my number. Unless you get him instead." She said. 

"I'll see what I can do." I said after receiving a text from Taika. He had sent me the coordinates for the movie set and when to be there. "Well guys tomorrows the big day so better get some rest." You said grabbing your phone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN REST IT'S ONLY 11:00! (am) They screamed at me.

A/N: I really hope you liked this chapter. I should be writing tomorrow or maybe more tonight.
Love you all
~Sarah~