ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴛ

Today was the day you would finally be working on the movie. You were very excited. You even found out yesterday that Natalie Portman will be playing Jane Thors love interest. You loved Natalie and adore her (I love Nat just don't like Jane) After sitting in bed for what seemed to be a very short amount of time you got up and took a quick shower. After your shower you blow dried your hair and started doing your makeup. Once you were done getting ready you threw on a pair of black leggings with a green turtleneck and some black boots.
(Kinda like this If you don't like it you can always change it)

Right after you slipped into your boots there was a knock on your trailer door

"Come in" You said tying your last boot lace. The person opened the door and to your surprise it was Tom. He was all dressed up in his Loki costume. His nice short black  hair just reaching his shoulders and his green and black armor paired with big black boots. That made you fall for him even more. Tom was handsome but when he was in his Loki costume he was 10x better.

"Well Me, Chris, and Natalie are staring to film if you'd like to come watch. Oh and I got you a f/d cause you'll need it." He said handing you your drink.

"Thanks Tom and sure I'll come watch. Lead the way Loki." You said as you followed Tom. You swear you saw a slight smirk and blush on Toms face when you called him Loki. You followed Tom into studio A and took a seat while Tom walked over to his director chair. You just sat in a normal chair so you could see better.

~A hour skip~

This scene was really getting to you. Loki and Odin where fighting when Loki found out his true heritage. (Which is very hot. Love blue Loki)

"STOP!" Odin yells

"Am I cursed?" Loki Asks

"No"

"What am I"

"Your my son" Odin says as Loki turns around showing his frost giant form.

"What more than that? The casket wasn't the only thing you took form Jotunheim that day was it?"

"No in the aftermath of the battle I went into the temple and I found a baby. Small for a giants offspring, abandoned, suffering, left to die. Laufeyson"

"Laufeyson?"

"Yes"

"Why?!? You were knee-deep in Joutun blood. Why would you take me?"

"You were an innocent child."

"No, you took me for a purpose what was it? Loki asks looking at odin. Odin doesn't talk which causes loki to yell.