ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴘ

A/N: c/o means coffee order. You'll see what I mean in a minute

You arrived at the coffee shop around the same time both the men arrived. You took your helmet off and placed it on your bike as you got off and started to walk towards the door. Just before you were gonna open the door Tom scurried over, grabbed the door from you and opened it.

"After you M'lady"

"Well thank you sir." You said as you walked into the coffee shop. You honestly didn't feel like dealing with fans so you were grateful for the coffee shop only having a couple of people in it.

"Hello! What can I get y'all?" The barista asked.

"Well I'll take a c/o please."

"I'll have a Earl Grey Tea please."

"And I'll just have a coffee with a little bit of half and half and no sugar please"

"Alright your total is about $12." The barista said as you handed her your card.

"Please let me take care of it Y/n." Tom said as he handed her his card instead. Your checks flushed crimson red at his kindness. First he ran to open the door and now this. How kind could he be. While waiting for your coffee you all sat down at a table and talked. You found out that Tom originally wanted the roll of Thor but both you and Chris said Loki fits him better. You thought the roles were perfect to be honest. Chris looked like a good Thor and Tom looked like a good Loki and you would do great as a lady Loki. When they called out that your coffee was ready you grabbed it and head back to the set. You had a long day ahead of you and needed to practice your lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short chapter and sorry it's rushed. I probably will just combine the last chapter and this one but idk
Love y'all
~Sarah