.⩩ nueve

⭒⠀       𝐢𝐱

⭒⠀ 𝐢𝐱. WE BOYS. 🕷

" 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐆𝐇-" hearing the door open armin and eren looked at who opened it, seeing jean and connie walk inside together. the two pausing their steps to look at the other two, connie quickly avoiding eren's stare grabbing his keys from jean.

" will you two be okay? by yourselves? with each other?" armin started, both males nodding as eren flopped on the couch. flipping through channels while connie , stayed at the kitchen island. shrugging hearing the door to their apartment close, now it's just them two alone together.

connie soon making a b-like to the couch , sitting on the far right so he wouldn't be near eren. the two staying silent as ever, eren side eyeing connie as he bit his bottom lip. the male wearing , a white shirt with a white & black sweater vest with baggy light jeans. seeing connie's "333" tattoo on behind his ear

blinking as he saw connie lift his head up eren averted his eyes to the tv, slouching. as it still was silent , both wanting to talk but not having the courage until connie shot up grabbing his keys standing near the door.

" cmon. i can't take this shit anymore" he spoke up scaring eren who looked at him with his mouth parted open a bit, shivering underneath the glare connie was currently glaring. he stood up , grabbing a random hoodie from the coat rack as both males headed somewhere else that wasn't their apartment right now.

&&&.

" d-did you take y/n home? when that stuff happened?" eren started up lowly, poking around around his eggs with the fork. as connie looked at him, before looking back at his food.

connie took them to an 24 open diner hoping it'll at lease , rise the tension that's been going on with the two for a while.

" yeah. i uh , i did? didn't do anything with her though. couldn't do you like that e" connie replied, the booth growing quiet again as eren nodding to nobody but himself. not being able to take the silence connie slammed his fork on the table , scaring eren out of his thoughts

" i can't take another second of us sitting here, awkward as fuck. i don't know if you fucking hate me for what happened, I'm sorry about everything e! i swear on my momma's cooking that i didn't know you and y/n was a thing." connie started , eren staring at the male with wide eyes

" after you left for carla's she came over. she asked if she was late in seeing you before you dipped, she stayed we played a game and wrestled over it. until she was on me. she kissed me, that's when i pushed her off saying it wasn't right to you. E. she told me y'all wasn't anything, and me being the dumbass i fucking was i believed her. and allowed her to play me."

hearing a sniffle connie looked over seeing eren's head down , raising his hand that was covered by his long sleeve shirt paw. wiping his face , looking up at connie who's breath hitched seeing eren's semi- red eyes.

" fuck con. i don't - i couldn't ever hate you. i wanted to for what happened, but i couldn't put m-myself to actually do that shit" chuckling lowly

" i felt fucking hurt, i thought you knew and didn't care about how i felt. but when in reality, she didn't care m' sorry for punching you at the party. you're my best friend, and i was about to throw it away for that. i'm so sorry con" eren sobbed into his hands, connie quickly getting up and sitting next to him on the opposite booth, wrapping his arms around his friend.

" not yo' fault E. i love your big baby having ass a lot , nothin' isn't going to change that ever we're boys idiot. best friends" connie mumbled into eren's head, looking around him he pulled out a twenty throwing it on the table before having eren follow him out

" w-where we going?" eren questioned , following connie back to the car while wiping his eyes.

" we going back home and watchin adventure time. then we confronting y/n."

𝐳'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
whew chile they boutta try n
whoop her ass 😭😭😭