Ever lasting loveJaya one shot

Jaya8549 here is a one shot for you 😁👍🏻.

Jays pov

"Ugh where is Nya?! I've been waiting,in this restaurant for 5 minutes! I did not drive 10000000000 miles to wai- "ohh I said that a out loud😿 AhHah great going jay! I turn to see Nya standing there.oh god she was stunning with her beautiful teal dress 👗 and silver flats.

Nya's pov

"Hi Jay, soo how are you ?"

He takes out my seat for me, ugh such a gentleman lol 😆 .

Jays pov

"Bad until I saw you 🫶-"

Nya pov

"Jay! Stop flirting!😑."

Jay pov

"Well your too pretty to not be complimented 😘"I said to her face smugly. Just then the waiter came and said can I take your order? "Nya what would you like?" I asked her.

"Uhm spaghetti sounds nice ☺️  maybe we can share it? "She replied quickly.

"Okay 👌🏻" ,I say.

"So uhm one medium plate of spaghetti 🍝  "I tell the waiter.

"Wait! Can we get Fanta to share as well? 🥺🥺🥺 "Nya asked me.

"Alrighty can we also have one can of Fanta please? "I ask the waiter.

"Alright anything else I can get for you guys?" the waiter asked us both.

"Nope thanks" me and Nya said at the same time.

The waiter went to go get the food, as me and Nya talked about our adventures with the team 🌹. 

Nyas pov

soon 🔜 our food came and we shared a plate of spaghetti 🍝 with nice icy ❄️ Fanta!

The end🫶🌹.