"There will be a new ninja" Lorumi!

This is a request from yusra_ym 

this is an AU so don't get confused on parts unrelated to the show :)

enjoy!

The ninja were playing video games and Jay was about to be beat kai,nya,and cole in mariokart but just then,SLAM!Also Jay was in 1st place waiting for the round to finish with him in 1st.

This part was a lil inspired from rise of the snakes, season one, ninjago.

Sensei Wu:Ninja,look at yourselves!You all are playing video games instead of training!We never know when evil will strike.

Jay:Uhm but you have those insence stick thingyies-

Cole:simmer down sensei!We just defeated the overlord,we deserve this!

Sensei Wu:the only thing you all need is to get into shape and...meet our new ninja;Harumi Mizuka(i changed her last name bc idk her og nickname before "jade")

Ninja:HI.

Harumi:Konnichiwa!(konnichiwa in Japanese because i think the ninjago show is Japan based.)

Lloyd wasn't paying attention but the moment he heard her voice he was mesmerized and shot his head up to look at the beautiful white haired,red eyed girl.

Nya:*whispering*i don't trust her,those red eyes seem off!

Kai:HEY I HAVE RED EYES!(in this AU his eyes are red.)

Lloyd ignored everyone and continued eyeing harumi.

Sensei Wu:Quiet!All of you!Harumi will be our new ninja and don't worry,she is not evil,and she is not going to replace any or all of you.You can call her the spring ninja!

Nya:PFFT-WHY?THAT'S SO CRINGY *LOL*

Suddenly a giant vine shot from the ground strangling Nya.

Harumi:Mondai o okoshitakunainara, watashi no mondai ni naranaide kudasai!(i typed If you don't want problems, don't be my problem! in the translator but i didn't work i think  lol)

Lloyd was in love.She spoke Japanese!His heart fluttered as Sensei Wu let her inside the monastery.

Harumi let the vine go back inside the ground.

Nya:so u have vine powers,how is that gonna help?Ur gonna strangle all of them?Ur so ugly I bet u don't have a boyfriend.

Harumi was angered by that and replied:

Harumi: Ī yo, watashi wa hanataba o seisei shite, sore ga tomatta otokonoko ga watashi no bōifurendo ni narudarou, moshika shitara anata no bōifurendo ni naru kamo shirenai.(translates to or should translate to fine i will spawn a flower bouquet and which ever boy it lands on will be my boyfriend,maybe even yours.)

Kai:DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN

Cole:she got you there!

Nya glared and splashed harumi in water but it failed because she looked even hotter to lloyd with her wet hair and laughing face.Harumi found Nya petty and with a swipe of her finger a gust of spring wind with sakura petals flying with it came around drying harumi.

Timeskip after a month when harumi finishes her training and unlocks her full potential blah blah whatever plus she learns spinjitzu and cyclond- i meant airjitzu.

Harumi was sitting in the rose garden(where nya trained except it has roses)she had a butterfly resting on her index finger.

She hadn't made a flower bouquet for what she told nya so harumi was getting energy by sitting in nature.

Lloyd lost one of his shurikens and was searching the monastery when he came across harumi.Her focus was on the butterfly so she didn't noticed lloyd having a nosebleed looking at her.He mustered up his courage and went to Harumi.

Lloyd:uhm...Hey spring ninja!

Harumi:♡Konnichiwa♡ 

Lloyd:I don't wanna be rude but do u speak english-i know japanese i was just wondering and i-uhm

Harumi:Hai♡(=yes.)Rumi tte yonde mo ī yo ♡(you can call me rumi♡)

Lloyd was even more mesmerized.He wanted to make her feel comfortable so he reached in his pocket to offer her a lollipop.He also decides to speak in Japanese with her because she seems more used to that.He deepened his voice because he wanted to sound more intimidating to her.(Kai totally didn't tell him that!)

Lloyd:Sā, uke totte kudasai.(here,take it. )

Harumi smiled at him and took the candy.Llloyd asked if she had seen his shurikens and harumi said she saw them on his bed(in the show all the ninja have a bed in the same room).Thats when it hit lloyd!he had left them on his bed!

Lloyd:..Rumi,Arigato.(...Rumi,Thanks.)

Harumi:you are welcome!

Soon after everyone gathered into the game room ,plus sensei,and harumi spawned the flower bouquet.It was a beautiful bouquet of sakura's(cherry blossoms).The bouquet landed on Lloyd's lap making his face go red like Kai's gi.Cole was trying to aim for catching it because he is single in this AU.Cole notices that Lloyd got it and smiled.He was happy his brother got a girlfriend.Harumi put on her lip-gloss imagine she used one of these pick ur fave ♡

Harumi put on her lip-gloss imagine she used one of these pick ur fave ♡

Harumi walked slowly but in long strides over to lloyd who was currently a blushing mess.

She pulled his chin up to her face(he is taller but he is crouched up in a corner)and kissed him.she kissed him multiple time on the lips before kissing his cheek and than they parted.

Misako outta the kitchen:I'VE SEEN ENOUGH.WHEN ARE THE GRANDKIDS COMING IN?!

sensei garmadon popped out as well.

sensei g:That wimp.Kiss her back idiot -_-

They began making out and when lloyd couldn't breathe harumi parted leaving him blushing at what happend. 

Harumi gave a sly smirk to Nya who was boiling with anger.

Zane:I think Nya needs to calm down!Here nya have some ice and chillll

zane said in his funny voice.

lloyd left soon after with the ninja to go on a mission.Harumi decided to join as well and they won with her help!She was a bit injured but Nya warmed up to her and actually helped treat her wounds.

The end!it took long sorry :(