Playin' Wit Fire🔥 a kailor oneshot

Lloyd is 20,Harumi is 17,Jay is 23,Nya is 24,Zane is supposed to be 28,Cole is 21,Kai is 26 and Skylor is 24 in this oneshot!!

Kai is currently training in the monastery.

Lloyd:Hey Kai!Buddy where are you?I have great news!:D.Oh he's training.GUESS IT'LL BE A SURPRISE THEN MUAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

Kai continued his training until he smelt two familiar scents...

KAI:SKYLOR!

SCENT#1.Skylor's perfume that he bought which smelt like strawberries(i'm surprised she wasn't ambushed by birds or animals :0)

SCENT#2.The smell of chen's noodle house(its still called that bc of sky's last name)

Kai ran to the kitchen to see his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend; Skylor Chen.

He grabbed a plate a noodles and ate like there was no tomorrow!

Timeskip

Kai and Sky(lol it rhymes!)sat on the floor of the training area,they were putting on armor to fight.

Jay:3

Nya:2

Cole:1

Luh-lloyd:GO!>:D

Skylor was winning due to her high amount of different powers but Kai was coming in strong!He picked up a sword and aimed at skylor's side.In an attempt to dodge Skylor fell on her back,hitting the ground.Thus,letting Kai win or so he thought...

skylor:OW!MY BACK!HELP!

Kai:Sky!

kai went to help her only to be brought to the ground and pinned letting Sky win.

Sky:Looks like I won lover-boy~

Kai:No fair you cheated!

All the ninja ran inside and smelt food again.

On the dining table there was a pot of skylors noodles,zanes fresh rice and soup,and harumi's strawberry cream cheese mochis!

They all ate and rejoiced that night.

THE END!I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THAT KAILOR ONESHOT WHICH WAS A MYSTERY FROM THE VOTE!!!LORUMI100 OUT!