chapter 10

chapter 10:
//simons pov//
it can't be.
"howard?"
"yes it is me, howard."
"what are you doing here? you're canceled, remember?" i had a flashback to me guessing his twitter password: dancingwithtrishlikefish88
"yes i remember when you hacked my twitter and made people think i had said all of those slurs, but i had just innocently heard that a dear friend was injured and decided to pay a visit!" god i hate him.
"she's mine howard. she may not know it yet, but we're solemaits." i said with a tear in my eye.
"whatever you say, spencer. but just know that i will also be her first love." he claims.
"it's simon." i walked away sassily knowing that i would win sharon over him. i decided to head over to sharon's with a bouquet of grass and a gallon of only slightly expired milk.

//sharons pov//
i was relaxing at home watching shane dawson squad compilations on youtube when i heard a knock and a sob at my door.
"simon? what are you doing here." i placed my hands on my hips.
"sharon, ive brought gifts to show my love for you. please take me as your liver🥹" he said with tears in his eyes.
"simon it's nice of you to bring my favorite food and drink but i really hate you. you tried to steal the spotlight from me, i was supposed to be the quirky brit on agt!" i said staring daggers at him.
"i know sharon, i promise that i'll make it up to you." simon took a step forward, towering over me and his eyes became dark orbs. i gasped and i got a little ushy gushy seeing how dominant he could be. he was def a top, i was such a smol bottom so this might work out...
i didn't say anything i just went right in and started licking him all over. we tore off our clothes and started pouring the milk and grass all over each other and rubbing up against each other while listening to the girl meets world theme song on repeat. wow this was hot. i can't wait to see what this new burning, passionate love will bring.