chapter

//Sharon's Pov//
I looked through Simon's window to see some bitch with a bowl cut and my simon. I gazed and ran away. I looked behind me in the hopes that no one would see me. I yanked my head forward, but I was too late. A lage wall stood in front of me and by the time i noticed it i had slammed into it. My head intensely hurt, but i couldn't open my eyes.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I jolted awake to see my alarm clock. The date was June 5, 2007. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly before I could even start to think about the sudden time change, a voice told me outside my door to get ready for my premier on agt. OMG! I quickly got my hair in a messy bun and look at my blue orbs in the mirror. I decided to wear my cutest outfit to get some boyz taling.

My currently crush is anderson cooper

My currently crush is anderson cooper. I looked at my mini anderson in my mirror and kissed him before I left for work.
Once at agt, i sat in my seat next to paris mogan and david hassleholf (the guy from that spongebob movie). Panini looked at me and smiled.
"ELLO louv haur rrrr ou toDayy."
I blushed
"I'm good thank u"
My blue orbs shone at him and i noticed him lean in. Sometime caught my eye.
A man in te back.
He was kinda short and had a really tight shirt on and pants that went up to his nose and heeled boots to add a few inches to his high.
SIMESE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Physical education  mogan continued to lean in and i saw simon walk towards me in the back and just as pecan pie planted a kiss at me simon yelled something towards me. It wasn't his voice, but it was getting louder.
HEY! Hey you! Are u ok????
I opened my eyes to see that weirdo from stanger things hovering over me. I quickly got up.
"Sorry, i uhhh, i uh i need to go."
Suddenly i saw simon and i wiced. OH NO!
I QUICKLY RAN away crying and i knew that i didn't want sion to see me ever again. I was too embarassed/

A/N:
Sorry about the late update. I was just gardening when the eye of sauron appeared and took me to narnia. Just got back and I will update more!