chapter 4

chapter 4:
//sharon's pov//
the next day i woke up with a plan. a plan to take down simon cowell. i put on my best ourtfit: a pair of galaxy leggings, a neon yellow justice softball tee, and my favorite uggs. no one will mess with me now. as i walked in, everyone's jaws DROPPED through the roof at my beauteous looks. i really knocked their socks on with this one. a new contestant walked in and this one was named shane ballson. he sang a beautiful original song called "superluv" and i knew IMMEDIATELY that he was americas next top model. i looked over at my new enemy, simon, and he looked amazed at shane's talent as well. now was the time to put my plan in accent. i gave him the golden buzzer right before he could get to it and screamed "LOL SUCK ME SIMON COWARD" and he started sobbing. i ran up to the stage and aggressively made out with shane yasson as the curtain closed. i thanked him for helping me beat simon and he asked me out! i said yes but i didn't actually plan on showing up, he was ginger and i hate gingers. i ran back to my seat like a gazelle and laughed at simon's tears. before i knew it, i was back home in my flat and i fell asleep to the soothing recordings of simon's sobs.