a gift for u

(Okay so like if u didn't know what grade they are in its 4th grade but like that's still kinda not a grade for dating  but that's why I'll make it in 5th grade I would say that's a little bit more "reasonable/ready " for a relationship but that's just me lmao)

(NO one's pov)
After the day she made him hold hands with her he felt more I love with her and wanted to be with her more but didn't want to say that because he was still scared/shy so he kept it to himself but he would do it one day oh yes he would!

Anya's birthday was coming up (yes I am making it her birthday! >:)] and she still had to go to school "yay I get to go to school on my... birthday...!" She was being very sarcastic but loid and yor didn't realize it how dumb. But it was kinda good  because everyone had to get her a gift and if they didn't they get in trouble so she hope someone would not get her a gift  how cruel it was but she really wanted to see what the punishment would be so she waited for tomorrow

(Tomorrow at school)

(Anya pov)

The teacher call me up so I could get my gifts from my classmates! I was really excited about all the gifts everyone came up and gave me my gifts Becky got me the finest dresses that I loved and Damian well he said he had something much more special.. and then he walked off I was kinda scared but also... excited?! Eh whatever I really didn't think much of it but later I was walking out of class and saw a note ofc I  took it and saw on the front it said "from Damian to Anya" "oh wow nice" i said and ofc I opened it and it reade "hey Anya yes its me handsome.. I MEAN Damian!.. anyway happy birthday I guess I want u to meet me after school no backing out! E-erm please come.. BUT I WOULDN'T CARE IF U DIDN'T THAT IS!" wow that was really nice and weird but idc I guess I'll go.

(After school she waits outside for Damian)

(NO one's pov)

Anya here's someone coming and turns around to see the one and only Damian! She waves at him and he waves at her.

Anya: "hey Damian so where are u taking me?"

Damian: "well um.. I'm taking u to get whatever u want from an expensive store..."

Anya: "Aw thank u so much! Wait does that mean u like Any-"

Damian: "shut the hell up! And hurry up...!"

Anya: *does her weird face* "hehe okay :)"

They both went to an expensive store and ofc the first thing she saw was peanuts! And she ofc had to get sum sweets so she did the cashier was kinda worried about Damian paying due to his age but wasn't when he pulled out to bands and played for it. Anya thought that was so cool she didn't care if he was trying to flex or sum she loved it! They went out of the store and Damian walked Anya home but before she went in

Anya: " hey sy-on boy... u know I can't get u those type of things right...? And I am really sorry for that!"

*Damian turned red*

Damian: "u-umm well thats o-okay and u don't have to be sorry... it's not like I care anyway..!?"

Anya: "hehe thanks sy-on boy see u tomorrow!"

Damian: "yeah yeah!"

He tried to stop blushing and stop being red but he couldn't help but still think about her and what she said but he just walked home

(That was kinda long right? I hope but anyway bu byeee! <333 word count: 642)