the first punch

Anya: wakes up and goes out of her room and the the table to eat food with her parents and then when she's done she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and washed her face and got dressed she thought she looked good in it "I think I'm gonna love this Outfit!"

Anya runs out the door and waits for the bus, and when it arrives she gets on and almost falls asleep as she gets there she wakes up and runs put the door to the school and meets some unexpected people...

(NO one's pov)
Anya walks in the doors of the school and sees some kids there before her. One tall boy but definitely the same age as her and one girl that's the same height as her she soon found out her name was Becky and Damian. Fast forward some more kids came and went behind Damian like little puppy's or sum..? They called him lord and stuff though that was kinda weird and a little more time went by and then Damian when over to Anya and Becky  and Damian started to pick on/messing  with Anya. And then Anya hit Damian right in the face really hard the it left a red mark on his face and he started crying and his little puppy's went to go see if he was okay, but Becky was the only one amazed but ofc Anya got in trouble.

A

nya: "Anya needs to make this mission to work!.. but how..?"

Loid: (in mind) "I'll have to figure out a way for her to apologize to that rich boy Damian.."

(Okay so I think we all know how loid makes her say sorry and stuff so fast forward :)]

*AT LUNCH*

Anya needed to say sorry but Becky  said she didn't need to but she had to so loid made Becky get away from Anya so she could apologize so when she does she can finally apologize to Damian she walks over to him and his friends try to get her to go back but he wanted to see what she wanted to hear what she had to say so he listened and then.. she started to apologize and cry at the same time and Damian was not looking good

Damian:

After he couldn't take it anymore and ran off while his friends followed after him loid was shocked that it didn't work but had a different plan and so did Anya.

(Okay so sorry for a short chapter I will make another one soon I am on vacation and started this so yeah love yall byeee word count: 442!)