Chapter 8

{Bon's POV}

I stared at the smaller boy next to me. Eagerly awaiting a reply. Rin looked at me his eyes giving off this glowing effect. "I was sick." A wave of silence hit us all. We all sat quietly the Rin broke the silence asking The person (Miya) truth or dare then we started the circle again.

{Rin's POV}
Shit that was scary.. If I said I was going into heat I would have had so much trouble.
*insert realization here*
Oh.. that's why Shima gave me his demon like smile.. he smelt my heat.. Fuck I hope he can keep himself contained.. I wish I could tell Bon that I'm a demon.. Then I can hang out with someone who isn't a demon and would only touch me because of their on lust.. wait.. I don't want Bon touching me at all! Do I..?

I turn bright red. Everyone kinda disbanded from the game and was just sitting on the floor talking to one another.

Bon was the only one not talking to anyone be was on his phone sitting next to me. Shima apparently noticed my face turn red and had gotten up and walked to me.
He sat with me and pulled me towards him. "Hey Rin.. I know that it's your first time." He seemed kinda concerned. "Shima.. I know it's going to hurt me and I don't care I don't want that to happen.." Shima sighed "Rin you need to take the meds I gave you the other day.. it will help.." He seemed hella worried.

I sighed "I will.. Just don't give me that weird ass smile you gave me earlier." Shima laughed

{Bon's POV}
Fuck.. I need to hide this. How the hell did I get this anyway. I set my phone down. Seeing Rin's slim body in my arms.. His beautiful blue eyes staring into my soul.. Fuck! That's fucking why I have a boner! I'm falling for and idiot guy like him! Fuck..

Shima suddenly spoke up "Hey everyone! Let play another game!!"
But as Shima said that Rin quickly slipped out the door. I quickly got up and followed him. He ran to the bathroom and I followed. He was leaning over the sink, taking some pills. I walked in and we quickly made eye contact.
"B-bon..?" He muttered shaking. I walked to him. "What did you just take. It better have not been drugs." "It was medicine for my sickness!" His face showed he was kinda scared but his body was inviting. I walked even closer. "Rin.. Your not lying right.." he nodded and hugged me, his body still quivering. Wait a damn minute when did I become a damn softy!? My thoughts are broken by Rin's sweet voice. "I wouldn't do Drugs Bon.. Thank you for looking out for me.." I smile and hug back.

.•°They go back to the dorm°•.

[Yay a long update! *Proud noises* ]