Chapter 9

{Rin's POV}

*11:57*

After a few games, drunk arguments between classmates, and shoving our faces with pizza, we all settled down and laid down in our sleeping bags.

[I put a photo so y'all know who is where]

Since everyone had passed out from exhaustion and alcohol, I was the only one left awake

Since everyone had passed out from exhaustion and alcohol, I was the only one left awake. I lay and stare at the ceiling. He growled in pain. My fucking tail hunts my back when I lay on it like this. he groaned and sat up. he stared down at his light blue sleeping bag.. should i just let it out? its not like other people will see under my blanket..

"Okumura... Why are you awake?" said the sleepy guy next to me. I froze. "huh? I just couldn't sleep." Ryūji sat up and looked me in the eyes. "You looked deep in thought.. whats wrong?" Bon said worriedly.
I sighed. "Im fine." I got up and walked out the dorm, careful not to step on anyone.

I quickly went to the restroom and hid in there. I let my tail slide out my shirt.
I wish i could go home.. wait.. SHIT YUKIO'S GOING TO BE PISSED AT ME. I quickly pulled my phone out and texted Yukio.

(Yukio basically said its ok)

I leaned against the stall wall and sighed of relief.
But.
I hear footsteps.. and the bathroom door creaks open and the footsteps stop.