Chapter 1

[ Bons POV ]

Ryūji sat in his chair, stareing at the chalk board. Shima stood next to him saying his name over and over again.

Shima: Booooonnnnn. Bon. Bon!
BONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBONBON

Suguro stood up and looked at Shima, pissed off.

Suguro: WTH DO YOU WANT SHIMA!?

Shima: Are you ok!? Your stareing at the wall for gods sake!!

Suguro: I'm fine.

Bon sighed and sat back down trying to think of what he needs to do to get propared for class. Bon then noticed Okumura at his desk.
Odd.. Bon thought.
*Okumura is never here on time let alone early to class..*

Bon stared at Okumura who seemed to stressed or upset look on his face. Rin's playing with his hair excessively and sweating. *How the hell is he sweating!? Its December!* Ryūji got up and walked towards Okumura.

Suguro: Oi Okumura.

Okumura: Yeah??

Suguro: Are you sick or something how the hell are you sweating.

Okumura: *Wiped his head* Its nothing. Leave me alone rooster hair..

Suguro: OI I AM NOT A ROOSTER!!

Shima and Konekomaru laughed quietly as Bon turned his focus to them.
But right as Bon looked at Shima and Konekomaru there was a loud thud behind him.
Bon froze and quickly looked back at Rin. Rin had passed out. His head hit the desk making his forehead bleed.