The Third Door p3

The third door: the invisible monster in the shui all-pervasive ru chu hand prey blindfolded prey (xia) [color dan: bladder development]

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"The back...it's too deep...don't uh..."

"The uterus...the uterus is about to burst..."

Under the dim light, in a clear lake, a beautiful young man floated up and down on the water, groaning and gasping for ecstasy.  The boy was blindfolded, and the water plant that had originally covered his mouth had been bitten by him and hung on his lips.  He only had his head above the water, and he couldn't see how intense the water was from the outside.  The blindfolded teenager felt the ravages of the strange fish in the water.

In the depths of the back hole and in the uterus, there is a starfish that is crawling randomly against the inner wall. The body that was already played with immortality was ruthlessly fucked by the strange meat stick that suddenly popped out of the sucker of the strange fish.  stand up.  The two meat sticks were thick and long, and their surfaces were covered with soft bumps like sea cucumbers.  In and out again and again, I scratched every sensitive gap on the inner wall of the two points, making Bello's two points itchy and comfortable.  It made Bello keep his waist and twisted and actively let them rub against his inner wall.  These two cocks are so long that every time the jerky in the back hole rubs a bulge against the prostate point.  The jade stalk, which had been unable to shoot for a long time, was forced to stand upright.  And the cock in the flower hole penetrates deeply into the uterus every time.  The hard jerky of the two meat cocks forced the two starfish hidden in their abdomens to climb randomly, which brought Bello even more intense pleasure.

The good fish between the legs held two huge thick and long meat sticks with strange appearance, and the body kept sinking and floating, sinking and floating.  The two cocks were pulled out to the hole every time and then sunk hard.  The fish's back slammed between Bello's legs, throwing the pretty boy's body up and down.  Every time the cock leaves the hole, Bello's body is thrown up, and when Bello's body falls, the fish's back hits hard.  With such a strong force, such a strong impact, and the weight of Bello's body, the two meat sticks chiseled Bello's two small holes with such a strong force, which stimulated the starfish in the depths of the small holes to stir frantically.  The young man kept crying loudly and wishing to die.

"Uuuuu...I'm going to die...I'm going to be killed..."

"Well... inside... don't move inside... my stomach is full... so exciting... uu..."

"Forgive me... I'm dying... uhhh!"

The beautiful young man swayed up and down in the water with his face raised, and his mouth kept screaming.  As his body moved up and down, his breasts were still entangled by water plants, and his breasts were flipping up and down on the water, an erotic scene.  And the strange fish playing with the breasts in front of him had already come to the back of the young man, crawling from the bound hands into the back that was close to the white tender, and countless sucker lovers were sucking Bello's smooth white and tender back skin.  And the tail of the strange fish slapped Bello's upturned buttocks again and again, making bursts of popping sounds.

"Ah... it came in... it's so full... it's swollen..." Bello's moan suddenly became even more intense.  All the small protrusions on the sides of the two thick and long cocks suddenly opened and sprayed towards the inner wall of the uterus of the flower cave.  The strong force merged into a small liquid column, hitting every sensitive crevice and every inch of tender meat with force.  It made Bello's two little pussies twitch and contract and suck hard on two strange cocks.  And it wasn't just the two cocks that were being sprayed. The starfish deep in the back hole and in the uterus also opened up rough particles, spraying a strong stream of semen in all directions, making Bello's lower abdomen cramp.