The Seventh Door p1

The Seventh Door (Part 1): The vine swing, Plei, was entangled in the hands of the vines and played all over the place.

"Ah...ah...it's so deep...to the top..."

Goooo...goooo...poof...poof...poof...

From the bathroom, there was the sound of the boy's gasping and sizzling water, and the boy's gasping and moaning was very lewd.  In the bathroom, a naked boy with big breasts was squatting on the ground, his body was constantly heaving up and down, and his mouth was breathing heavily.  Between the opened legs, the two bright red holes under the curled jade stalk are constantly swallowing the two bottle mouths, and a stream of white mucus flows into the bottle, exuding a lewd erotic smell.

At this time, the boy's whole body was covered with red marks and some scratches, which seemed to be accidentally left by the sharp claws and barbed tongue of the leopard.  The boy who was brutally fucked by the black panther had an aura of lust all over his body, and his skin was rouge.  The swan-like neck was raised together, and the rosy lips kept spitting out an unbearable moan and panting.

After a lot of sex, Bello felt physically addicted.  He came out of the basement full of Black Panther's cum.  It only took a few minutes for the two holes to leave the cock, and he felt that he couldn't take it anymore. He took out two long-mouth wine bottles and put them on the ground to start masturbating.  He comforted himself in order to take out the semen in his abdomen, but he couldn't convince himself at all, he was already immersed in such masturbation and couldn't extricate himself.

"Haha...it's here...it's up to the mouth of the uterus...so comfortable..." The boy screamed loudly with his eyes wide open, and his fleshy pussy swallowed the mouth of the bottle to the deepest point during the ups and downs, and the front end hit the  on the uterine opening.  Bello's heart sank, his legs loosened, and he sat down completely.  Under the pressure of body weight, the still very soft uterine mouth easily swallowed the bottle mouth into the abdomen.  Bello's cry reached the ultimate synchrony, and the semen sealed in the uterus was quickly poured into the transparent glass bottle like a flood.

The boy took a deep breath, his whole body trembling and lying on the ground.  The transparent glass bottle between the legs was quickly filled with semen, but Bello's stomach was still bulging. Bello supported the soft arms and pulled the two wine bottles out of the hole, making a "boo" sound, bursts of bursts.  The semen gushed out, and then the boy took out two new empty bottles and stuffed them in...

In this way, Bello filled seven or eight bottles, and he breathed softly and deeply.  He turned on the shower to clean up his body, took a pill and walked to the basement.  Why did Bello take recovery pills when he knew he was going to suffer?  One is to replenish his physical strength, and the other is that Bello likes the feeling that his youthful body has been redeveloped, and that feeling makes him want to die every time.

Now that Bello didn't even bother to wear clothes, he walked into the seventh door with a naked, clean and white body.  Unexpectedly, there were no monsters in this door. Instead, there was a swing wicker chair. The wicker chair was covered with green and crisp vines, and it looked like a leisurely feeling.

Could it be another invisible monster tonight?  Bello blushed.  The body involuntarily walked over, lying on his back on the rattan chair and slowly shaking.  A wave of drowsiness struck with a sway, Bello yawned and slowly narrowed his eyes.  He didn't see that the vines on the rattan chair were crawling slowly, and they completely bound his limbs in one fell swoop.

The green and flexible vines swam, rubbing the delicate and delicate skin of the young man, and quickly wrapped the young man's whole body.  The jade legs and lotus arms were spirally entwined by green vines, and the skin almost showed a transparent texture under the shade of green leaves, which was as beautiful as a forest elf.  The juvenile's round and lovely breasts were also tightened by the vines, squeezing the pair of breasts even more erect, but showing a kind of coquettishness.  The combination of purity and flirtation creates a peculiar erotic atmosphere.