The Ninth Door p2

The ninth door (xia): The joy of the fish and the shui of the beautiful mermaid

"Um...ah...slow down...it's so exciting...don't move the inside...who are you woohoo..." Bello's eyes were blindfolded, and the flower hole between his legs was tied wide open.  One person was smashing the flesh, and the thorn-like meat stick scraped through every inch of the sensitive inner wall of the body, and it was fully dried, and the front end was deeply stuck in the uterus, chasing the sea cucumber-like little monster in the uterus.  The random collision caused an abnormal bulge in Bello's white and tender lower abdomen.  The young man kept screaming, but his body was completely bound, and he could only let the person on his body kiss his white neck and beautiful collarbone at will.  The waist was held up, which made it easier for the person on him to fuck him hard.  Make him scream.

The body swayed up and down with the impact of the person on the body, and the black cloth on the eyes fell off under the violent movement.  As soon as Bello opened his eyes, he was amazed by the appearance of the person on him.  He was already pretty enough himself, but the person pressing on him had a face as perfect as a starlight.  He has long silver-white hair, and the side of his face is not a human ear, but two fins.  Bello looked down and saw a fluorescent fish tail under the beauty's perfect naked chest and abdomen.  This is a beautiful mermaid.

"Well...you're so beautiful..." Bello's body became even hotter, and he felt that his whole body was red.  He felt a throbbing throbbing from heart to body that he had never felt before with other ugly or rough monsters.  He begged the mermaid to let him go, and after achieving his goal, the whole person wrapped around the mermaid's body, and he was unwilling to separate at all, even if he died with the mermaid, it was worth it.

Color blinds the mind.

The mermaid kissed Bello's lips again, the smell of fishy sweetness hit again, and the boy was immersed in the mermaid's hot kiss.  Hands clinging to the mermaid's shoulders.  The mermaid held Bello's neck with both hands, constantly eroding his tongue.  The flexible tongue with a slightly watery smell prys open the boy's teeth and entangles the tongue to suck hard.  As if to eat him.

At this time, Bello was tightly pressed by the slender and perfect body of the mermaid in the water in the shallow water area by the pool, and his back was surrounded by soft little sea cucumber monsters.  His lips were enthusiastically gnawed and kissed by the merman, and the soft flesh on the front of his chest pressed against the merman's firm chest through the little monster's breasts and squeezed into a flat circle.  At this time, Bello's legs were separated by the large fish tail, which tightly clamped the mermaid's waist.  As the mermaid slowly twitched his penis, the silver fishtail embedded between Bello's legs, sliding up and down against the sensitive skin on the inner thigh, with an ambiguous and provocative force.  The fish tail covered with fish scales felt rough to the touch, but the surface of the fish tail was covered with a layer of smooth mucus, which slid extremely smoothly between the legs.

The merman's webbed hands were also gently stroking the sensitive skin on Bello's side.  The mermaid tore off a little monster nipple sticker on Bello's breast with her left hand, and then her lips came to the boy's chest, and sucked Bello's right nipple in one bite.

"Well..." Bello bit the red lips that had just been kissed hotly, a string of uncontrollable breaths overflowing from his throat, his eyes were moist, the ears were red, and his arms were tightly hugging the mermaid's head.  She rubbed her hands into her silver hair, and the expression on her face was rarely shy.

The mermaid's cock is very flexible, and one section twists and twists in the uterus, and the little sea cucumber monster inside rolls around in a circle and crushes the tender meat of the inner wall of the uterus.  It made the uterus secrete a lot of synovial fluid, but it was blocked by the cock and could not flow out.  The flower hole outside the uterus also felt the mermaid's meat stick twisting like a snake, and the soft but elastic small meat thorn constantly stimulated and scratched the sensitive inner wall of the flower hole.  Bello's body was subjected to such gentle torture, but he blushed and cried out in embarrassment.  He hugged the merman's back tightly, resting his head on the merman's shoulder and breathing sweetly.  His legs were still tightly wrapped around the mermaid's waist, and the strong and long pleasure stimulated the boy's toes to curl up.

Bello wrapped his legs around the mermaid's waist, and was hugged by the mermaid in his arms and slapped the flower hole with a big meat stick.  The cock didn't simply go in and out, but flexibly twisted in the flower hole while in and out. Every soft thorn on the surface of the cock spun and rubbed, soothing all the sensitive points.  The front end goes in and out of the uterus, and every time it enters the uterus, it has to be licked on the inner wall and then pulled out and pushed back in.  Cooperating with the little sea cucumber monster in the womb, he messed around with various methods, and even the little sea cucumber monster in the back hole twisted, which made Bello feel numb and numb, hugging the mermaid tightly, and the two naked bodies were tight.  They stick to each other without leaving a gap, and they linger on the edge of the jade-colored pool.

"Hmm ... oh ... to be here ... haha ​​..." Belluo suddenly stretched his neck and forgot, and the accumulation of pleasure made him soon the same again.  , tearing off the little monster collar on the jade stem with one hand, his fingernails suddenly scratched at the horse's eyes, Bello's body trembled and shot out again, and the two holes also tightly tightened the foreign body stuffed inside, feeling more clearly  bulges on their surfaces.

"Haha...it's so comfortable...it's going to break..." Bello hugged the mermaid tightly, so comfortable that he was paralyzed all over, scratching the back of the mermaid, leaving a string of scratches on the back of the mermaid.  However, the mermaid pulled out the sea cucumber stick, turned Bello over, put it in a kneeling position, and slammed into the back hole.

"Hmm...ah...the back was fucked...so full..." Bello breathed hard, his body swaying back and forth with the impact of the person behind him, and his breasts swayed.  The merman's webbed claws grabbed Bello's breast meat and began to rub it with force.  Bai Nen's feet were buried in a group of sea cucumbers, kicking and kicking randomly and being rolled and licked by the sea cucumbers.

The mermaid's tail was flapping in the water, and the cock was tightly wrapped in the back hole that was tighter than the flower hole, so comfortable that his whole body was singing.  The cold tongue began to lick on Bello's bare skin, making the boy's skin more red, revealing a peach-like beauty.

With the sound of slapping flesh, Bello's buttocks were hit by the people behind him.  The mermaid's cock was originally very long, and the little sea cucumber monsters in Bello's back hole were hit into the deepest part of the body, crushing the meat in the depths with force.  The boy's eyes were red, his eyes were moist, and a crystal teardrop was about to fall like a crystal.

The mermaid fell in love with Bello's beautiful and ecstatic body, and has been fucking in his two small holes, and ejaculated his cool semen into the boy's body.  The two little sea cucumber monsters absorbed the semen of the mermaid, and they swelled more and more, and the friction made Bello's body more comfortable.  The last two little monsters swelled to an exaggerated size in Bello's belly, making Bello's belly as big as a seven- or eight-month-old pregnant woman.  At this time, the mermaid finally left Bello's body, but more little sea cucumber monsters took the opportunity to invade Bello's body continuously.