Chapter 8

08 | Broken noses and hearts

Soobin had been with them for a month now, he had followed them on missions and joined in the trainings which Beomgyu forced him to join but who was Soobin to say no when there was literally a gun pointed at him. 

He had grown closer to the members especially Beomgyu which made Kai slightly jealous but there was just one member who didn't like him at all. And it was as if his hate grew for him day by day.

They were currently waiting in the the training field fighting against each other, Taehyun against Soobin and Kai against Beomgyu. Yeonjun just stood back and watched. Soobin and Taehyun had been going against each other for a long time and you could tell Soobin was getting good at this as he was always beating Taehyun while Taehyun had not managed to land one blow at him, even the newly formed couple had stopped to watch them.

"Your getting really good Bin" Taehyun congratulated. Soobin had a smug look on his face. "To bad you'll never be able to beat Yeonjun"

Yeonjun who seemed to notice they were talking about him walked to them with his hands stuffed in his pocket.

"Yeonjun, you wanna go with Soobin?" Yeonjun asked and turned to Soobin who looked nervous. He shrugged as a response and they took that as a yes. They cheered as Yeonjun and Soobin got in a fighting stance. "3,2,1"

They seemed to be going at it for a really long time that the others got bored and went inside. Soobin seemed to be dodging Yeonjun's punches and kicks easily which pissed Yeonjun off and Soobin seemed to be having this stupid smirk on his face as he dodged the punches effortlessly.

He got angry and kicked Soobin in the face which Soobin unfortunately wasn't able to dodge. Soobin hit the ground with a thud and held his nose groaning in pain, while Yeonjun cheered for himself.

"Oh my gosh, Soobin!" Yeonjun yelled when he looked down at Soobin and noticed blood trailing out his nose. He squatted and helped him up, which was a little hard because of his height and all. 

He assisted Soobin into the house and up the stairs carefully so Beomgyu won't notice him. He didn't want Beomgyu to start nagging him, he wasn't in the mood.

He successfully took Soobin to his bedroom, the one place he hardly let people enter. They walked into the well decorated bathroom and Soobin sat down on the closed toilet. Yeonjun, then stared at Soobin confused and lost.

"I don't know what to do" Yeonjun said and Soobin rolled his eyes at him before telling him to get him a towel which Yeonjun reluctantly brought. He didn't like been ordered around. Soobin wiped his hand and nose before pressing the towel under his nose and walking to the sink where he rinsed himself.

Yeonjun just watched from the side, wondering how he could do this without showing any sign of pain or emotion, heck he wasn't even smiling, which Yeonjun found a little fascinating.

"You seem to be really good at this" Yeonjun said as he tried to break the silence surrounding them.

Soobin hummed before saying "It's not the first time i've gotten a nose bleed, probably won't be the last seeing as you enjoyed kicking me in the nose" He said and glanced at Yeonjun with a raised brow, still not smiling.

"About that, I'm deeply sorry" Yeonjun apologised as he felt his face heat up. "I was just overwhelmed by so many emotions at that point in time and I guess it just happened"

"Emotions like what?" Soobin asked as he had finished treating his bleeding nose and luckily the nose wasn't broken.

"Emotions like..." Yeonjun trailed off. He didn't want Soobin to know he was angry and a little jealous. Soobin turned to Yeonjun with a raised brow, gesturing for Yeonjun to continue. Yeonjun only crossed his arms and looked away with a soft blush on his cheeks.

"I'm not saying anything else" Yeonjun said and walked out of the bathroom. Soobin just stared at the doorway Yeonjun walked out of and let out a chuckle.

After sometime Soobin walked into the living room where Beomgyu and Kai sat. 

"Where's Yeonjun?" Soobin asked as he took a sit on a single couch. They had not noticed his bruised nose yet as they were so engrossed in the movie they were watching.

"Taehyun's in his room and as for Yeonjun, I thought he was with you?" Beomgyu asked and turned to Soobin and finally noticed the bruise. "What happened to your nose?!"

Beomgyu quickly stood up from the chair to inspect his nose much to Kai's dislike. He checked to see if the nose was broken. "What happpened?!" 

"I...uh" Just then Yeonjun walked into the living room. He noticed the Beomgyu checking Soobin's injured nose and he slightly tensed up. Yeonjun wasn't afraid of anything, well many things but one thing he was afraid of was Beomgyu. 

That little fella scared the living shit out of Yeonjun. He had this psychotic part of him that always left Yeonjun speechless. That's why if Beomgyu knew it was he was the one that caused the nose injury he'll be a goner, he was just hoping Soobin kept his mouth shut.

"I fell" Soobin quickly said. He noticed how calm Yeonjun became from the corner of his eye.

"You're so clumsy a times" Beomgyu mumbled. "You need an icepack and some rest" Beomgyu said and pulled Soobin up. They walked and passed Yeonjun, who made eye contact with Soobin for a little while.

"What about the movie?!" Kai yelled as he watched Soobin and his boyfriend interact while going upstairs.

"I don't care about the movie, Soobin's injured!" Beomgyu yelled as they disappeared from their sight. This made Kai feel sad and slightly angry, he stood up from the chair and aggressively threw the pillow that was once on his lap back on the couch before marching to his bedroom while mumbling 

"Soobin this, Soobin that. Its always Soobin, If you like him that much why don't you date him then?"

After that you could hear a door being shut from the upstairs. Yeonjun just stood there before shrugging and walking into the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

Kai's feeling a little jealous I think, I would to If I were him. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Fun Fact: I'm almost out of drafts

Edit: Yall thanks for 200+ reads It really means a lot to me

Dumb Fact: I missed Sunoo's birthday live. I feel like crying because my dumbass decided to fall asleep. Sometimes i wonder if I should hate myself. 

Plus Left and right by Charlie Puth and Jungkook is amazing. Go check it out.

~PeachQuin