Chapter 32

32 | Key chains and Good deeds

They were walking towards the exit of the mall when Soobin spotted the same store he dyed his hair, he tapped Yeonjun and pointed at the store. Yeonjun shrugged, deciding dying his hair won't hurt, right?

"I hate you" Yeonjun said as he marched to the car. He threw the shopping bags into the back seat and slammed the door shut before throwing the passenger seat door open and getting in. Soobin rolled his eyes and softly closed the door before going over to the driver's seat and getting in.

"Stop being dramatic, the color suits you" Soobin said and started the car. "Besides you're the one that told me to pick a color for you"

"Look at my hair! It's pink!" Yeonjun said and pulled his now pink hair "I told you to pick a color because I thought you'll probably have a good knowledge about it but I guess not"

"How do you have good knowledge of hair dye?" Soobin grumbled as he drove out off the parking lot. He used one arm to drive will he rested his head on the other which was laying on the window.

The finally got to their second destination, Soobin holding himself the whole ride from snapping at Yeonjun who decided to piss him off by grumbling the whole time and repeating the questions 'are we there yet?' and 'where are we going?' over and over again. Soobin parked the car and rested his head on the steering wheel with his eyes closed.

"You're very annoying, you know that right?" Soobin asked and opened his eyes but Yeonjun was gone "Damn it"

He came down from the car and looked around the area, trying to find Yeonjun. He finally spotted him standing at the entrance of the amusement park staring at the large sign that spelt 'WONDERLAND'

"I've finally found you" Soobin said and stood next to him. "Now Yeonjun we- Where the fuck did he go?!"

He looked around the area but Yeonjun was not there "He was standing right here a minute ago!" He suddenly remembered what Yeonna had told him.

He was basically deprived of a childhood so he might get triggered atimes...

He facepalmed "She literally told me he might get triggered and I stupidly took him to an amusement- fuck!" Soobin said and ran into the park looking for Yeonjun while repeatedly whispering 'fuck'

He finally spotted his pink hair infront of one of those carnival games and rushed to him before pulling him into a hug.

"Shit- I finally found you" Soobin said and broke away from the hug "Yeonna would've cooked my balls"

"She would've wouldn't she" Yeonjun said and giggled. 'Shit, he's already giggling, I got to get him out of here' Soobin thought.

"Well, would you look at the time, I think it's time to go" Soobin said and pulled Yeonjun but Yeonjun didn't budge.

"No, I don't wanna go. We just got here" Yeonjun whined and pulled Soobin back "Plus, I want that"

Yeonjun said and pointed to the bunny key chain hanging in the booth as a prize. Soobin looked at the key chain and back at Yeonjun who was staring at him and sighed. 

"Fine but if I win this we're leaving" Soobin said and gave Yeonjun his body bag "It won't waste time, I'm literally a pro in this carnival games"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at Soobin's cockiness and put on his body bag, he turned around and saw other people playing other carnival games. His eyes landed on a little girl who was pointing to a giant white stuffed bear. She gave her money to the game guy and collected the toy gun but when she tried to shoot she always missed and the man laughed at her as he counted his money.