Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything.. only the plot and any made up characters. 

Tori's POV:

What? I am so confused! Did I say something wrong? Beck just quickly left my house, looking really suprised or.. or nervous or something. Whaaaaaaat?

Saturday 9AM-

Beck's POV: 

It was Tori. The whole time, it was Tori. But, how? She didn't even go! She was at home cleaning Trina's room.. right? Maybe I should visit her, aplogize for last night and ask her again if she went to the dance or not. 

Tori's POV:

I heard a knock at the front door, oh no! I was still in my pajamas, and hadn't even had breakfast yet. 

'Beckkkk, hey!' I said awkwardly, 'what's up!'

'Sorry, did I wake you up?' he said, looking apolgetic.

'No no no, I was just getting breakfast.. come in!' I smiled, ushering him inside.

'Thanks, oh and sorry for last night.. I was kind of.. dont worry about it, I am just sorry!' he smiled, sitting down on the couch. 

'It's alright!' I smiled grabbing my cereal and sitting down next to him, 'sooo, why are you here?'

'Um, I was just wondering.. did, did you go to the ball?' he asked me.

'Um, nooo.' I said nervously, 'I was here the whole time, cleaning Trina's bedroom!'

'Really?' he asked me, knowing I was lying.

I look around the room for Trina, just incase she was hiding.

'Okay, I did.. but please don't tell anyone, especially Trina!' I whisper to him, pleadingly.

He looks at me with confusion and asks me why. I tell him the whole story, how I hid from Trina.. but, why did he want to know?

Beck's POV:

She told me.. everything.

'Okay, then who'd you dance with?' I ask her.

'I actually have no idea, he seemed really cute though and it's like our fingers fit together.. perfectly!' she replied smiling.

'Really?' I laughed. 

'What? Do you know who it was, oh my god.. that's embarrissing!' she said. 

'Mayybbeee!' I replied, laughing at her shocked face.

'Tellll meeeee, whooo isss itttt?' She said, 'plleeaaassee!'

'Just to check, what was this guy wearing?' I ask her. 

'Um, a black tux I think.. but I was wearing a dark blue dress, if that helps!' she replies, looking eager to find out who it was. 

'Yep, that helps!' I laugh, getting up and walking to the door, 'thanks Tor, bye!'

'No tell-' I laughed at her, waved goodbye then left. 

When I get home I realize I have lot's of missed calls from Tori's home phone, I laugh at all the voice mails she sent me. Then I address a text to Andre:

Hey man, guess what? I found the girl.

I wait patiently for a few minutes, until I hear the familiar buzzing from my phone. 

Really? Congrats! Who is it?

I reply- 

Tori.