Chapter 9

DISCLAIMERRRRR: I. Own. Nothing. 

No One's POV:

'Why don't you ask her out?' Says a curious Cat to Beck. 

'You know why..' Beck says, Cat still looking at him with confusion, 'Jade..'

'Jade!?' she yells in suprise, Beck trying to quieten her down, 'Sorry.'

'Jade will like.. kill Tori!' he says, 'soo, I am just going to leave it.. I would rather not be happy then for her to be hurt!'

'but you looooove Tori!' Cat laughs slightly, then suddenly they heard a gasp of shock. Beck looked at Cat with shock, both hoping that it wasn't Tori. They looked around the corner and saw nothing, but heard echoeing foosteps down the corridor. They ran quickly, following the noise of running that they could hear until they stopped. They had reached the asphalt cafe, the grub truck on their left.

'Beck! Cat!' they hear the familiar voice of Andre, sitting with Robbie, Tori and Jade. The two of them walk over slowly and sit down, eyeing each indiviual closley. 

'What's up?' says Tori, punching Beck's arm playfullly, 'you two seem worried!'

'Up?' laughed Cat nervously, 'the sky is up Tori!' she kept laughing nervously.

'N- n- nothing!' Beck says awkwardly, 'where have you guys been?' 

'Where have we been?' asks Andre, 'well, me and Rob have been here the whole time and Tori and Jade.. well, I don't know!'

'Locker!' Tori says cheerfully.

'Same!' Jade shrugs, 'Uggh, you guys bore me. Bye.' she said, walking off. Bag swung around her shoulder, like usual.

Someone's POV:

(back to where Cat and Beck were talking):

'Jade!?' Cat yells in suprise, 'sorry.'

'Jade will like.. kill Tori!' Beck says, 'soo, I am just going to leave it.. i would rather not be happy then for for her to be hurt!'

'but you looooove Tori!' Cat laughs slighty. I gasped in shock. Oh no, did they hear me? I quickly ran out from behind the wall where I was standing, hoping they would not see me. Following the long corridors, until I reached the asphalt cafe - phew! I quickly stopped running and started walking casually, trying to blend in with the crowd. I sat at the usual table and started joining in on their conversation. Suddenly Andre calls Beck and Cat, getting them to come over. Greaaat, act. normal.